- Your card number (16 digits), expiry date and the three-digit CVV have changed.
- Your four-digit PIN will remain the same. The card’s credit limit and spending/withdrawal limits will also remain unchanged.
- Your card will function as before, and you will pay securely for your purchases at home and abroad.
- To easily check your details and make any updates, use OP-mobile or the op.fi service.
- Sign your new card and start using it right away. Activate the card by paying with it. Your PIN code will remain the same. Similarly, your card’s credit limit and spending/withdrawal limits will remain the same.
- Update your new card details in any online services and apps that you use (such as streaming services). Note that the card number, expiry date and the three-digit CVV number have changed.
- Dispose of your old card as soon as you have activated the new card. Cut the old card in half right across the chip and the magnetic strip.
- Check and update the new, changed billing details when you receive a bill for your new card.
No, it will remain unchanged. If you have forgotten your card’s PIN, you can order a new PIN by calling OP Cards customer service at 010 252 7020.
The holder of the supplementary card will also get a new card.
The card’s appearance has been renewed. Your card will function as before, and you will pay for your purchases securely with it at home and abroad. Your card still has the interest-free payment time facility and, if you wish, you can pay your purchases in instalments and use the card’s credit facility.
Yes, you can transfer credit to your account on the op.fi service or OP-mobile if you have OP eServices user identifiers.
You will get a zero-amount bank statement for the old card and a bill for the new card. Your old card’s possible outstanding balance and transaction have been transferred to your new card. Pay the bill for your new card only. You will recognise the new bill from the payee’s account number and the reference number. Payee's new account number is: FI10 5000 0120 3374 71.
Yes, billing details will change. We primarily recommend that you make an e-invoice agreement. It is also important that you update any recurring payments and payment templates or the details of the list of payees with the new payment details (new account number and reference number).
You can find a copy of the bill on the op.fi service in Oma arkisto (My archive) if you have OP eServices user identifiers.
If you don’t have OP eServices user identifiers, you can request for a copy of the bill from OP Cards customer service at 010 252 7020.