We are renewing all customers' OP-Visa cards with credit facility during 2019–2020. This renewal enables us to develop even better and faster card services for you. The new card will replace your old card and is ready to use immediately.
If you know that you will spend a long time abroad at the time of the card renewal, please contact OP Card customer service.
Follow these five steps to ensure smooth activation of your new card:
- Your new card will be delivered to your home by post. Start using the new card right away. Your old card will be automatically deactivated.
- After you have used your new card once, cut the old card right across the chip and dispose of it.
- Your PIN code will remain the same.
- Your card number will change. Update your new card’s details in any reservations and direct debit services you may have (such as Netflix or Spotify).
- During the card renewal, you might get two credit card bills with the same due date. Pay the bill for your new card only.