The op.fi service offers you the tools to take care of your payment transfer, financing, investment and insurance needs.
If you have OP’s credentials, you can already login to the new service through the login window on the right-hand side. After login, a user who is both OP’s private and corporate customer or who is authorised to do transactions for several companies selects which role she wants to represent.
As a logged-in corporate user, you can, in addition to the company’s basic banking services,
- print out online balance statements, balance and interest certificates of accounts and loans and a list of pledges related to objects of insurance
- send and receive e-invoices
- send and receive data
- view investment asset values and make orders
- check loan balances and the repayment scheme
- view the status of financing and personal ledgers with respect to your company’s factoring limit
- administer your bank guarantee portfolio
- maintain company users and their access rights
- view your insurance coverage and make change requests concerning them
- submit a loss report