Handle your company’s insurance matters onlineIn OP eServices, you can easily and safely handle all of your company's insurance transactions whenever you choose.
Electronic service available 24/7
Easy-to-use service that you can use on a computer, tablet and smartphone, whenever it suits you best.
Insurance and banking services with a single login
A user who has access to your company's insurance and banking matters can manage them in one go.
Send messages securely via the online service
You can safely send messages to Pohjola Insurance via the online service outside the service hours, 24/7.
What can OP eServices be used for?
- Filing loss reports
- Printing out certificates of insurance
- Ordering Green Cards for company vehicles
- Printing travel insurance certificates for visa applications
Speed up your insurance matters online
Speed up the handling of your claims and insurance matters by making an OP eServices Agreement and take your insurance online. In the Insurance and claims section, you can view your company’s policies and file loss reports, for example.
- View your company’s current policies
- To print out a confirmation of insurance cover, open the policy breakdown
- Report changes to employees covered by Health Insurance
- Issue digital insurance cards to your employees
- File a new loss report
- Submit additional information for a loss report
- View previous loss reports
- View incomplete insurance transactions
- Continue an incomplete insurance transaction by selecting it from the list
- View claims and insurance transactions filed by your company’s OP eServices users
Support and incidents
If you have questions about digital services for corporate customers or if there is a failure in the service, please call Pohjola Insurance online support at 010 253 6198.
Activate OP eServices
- Conclude an OP eServices Agreement
- Specify your company’s administrator users and their authorisations
- Administrators can add other users after receiving the authorisation
As a user of OP eServices for an accounting or real estate management firm, log into the service in the Log in section of the op.fi service (see more under Logging into the op.fi service). After login, select representation, after which you will be directed to the old service (eInsurance Services for companies).
On the online service, accounting and real estate management firms can do not only their own insurance transactions but also those for their customers and housing cooperatives. Customer relationship with OP is not required of the accounting or real estate management firms for using the service.
Please note that the customer entrepreneurs of accounting firms must authorise accounting firms to manage their insurance transactions by using a power of attorney below.