Disability InsuranceCorporate disability insurance helps you prepare for temporary and permanent disability.
Ensures income security
You receive a lump-sum compensation if, as a result of an illness or injury, you become permanently disabled to work.
A good employee benefit
Makes your company’s key personnel committed and improves your employer image.
A cost-effective solution
Disability insurance premiums are tax-deductible as a rule.
Ensure your company’s continuity with Disability Insurance
Your company’s survival in times of change depends on whether your business is secured with the right insurance cover. The disability of an entrepreneur or an employee causes a significant financial risk for business continuity. Disability Insurance can help you prepare for risks arising from the loss of the work input of key personnel.
Voluntary Disability Insurance covers you against temporary and permanent disability. You can choose the extent of the cover according to your company’s needs. The insurance solution is an inexpensive solution for your company in terms of taxation, because the premiums are tax-deductible as a rule.
Disability Insurance is also a way to ensure the commitment of your company’s core people and improve your employer image.
Disability Insurance ensures the income security of entrepreneurs and employees
Disability cover supplements the basic cover provided by statutory insurance for both employees and entrepreneurs. Workers' compensation insurance does not cover disability arising from illness. Secondly, entrepreneurs are frequently entirely outside statutory insurance cover.
When you prepare for disability, you also ensure your family’s income security. Injury in an accident or sudden illness can jeopardise the financial situation of the insured and their family for a long time. Disability Insurance provides the insured entrepreneur or the company’s key personnel with the opportunity to maintain their income in spite of a crisis.
If the entrepreneur’s property is being used as collateral for the company’s loans, Disability Insurance provides additional cover to protect personal property too.
Cover for temporary and permanent disability
Temporary disability insurance
- You will receive an agreed supplement to the daily allowance for disability days exceeding the qualifying period.
- The qualifying period is either 21, 30, 60 or 90 days.
- Daily allowance will be paid for a maximum of 365 days.
- The insurance cover expires at the end of the insurance period during which the insured reaches 60 years of age.
Permanent disability insurance
- The insurance will pay an agreed lump-sum compensation to the beneficiary if disability arising from an illness or injury has continued for at least three months.
- The amount of compensation can be chosen according to your company’s needs.
- The cover expires at the end of the insurance period during which the insured reaches 60 years of age.
Statutory disability pension will, even at best, only be about 60% of your wage or salary. Voluntary disability insurance provides additional cover.
The policy's taxation details are based on the current legislation. Please note that these details may change during the policy's validity period.
- Daily compensation and pensions payable on the basis of disability are taxable income to the beneficiary.
- Lump-sum compensation is tax-exempt income to the beneficiary.