As the largest provider of financing in Finland, we bear our responsibility for the financial situation of Finnish corporates. Our experts will help you find suitable solutions for your company in the middle of this exceptional crisis.
Corporates may postpone their loan repayments if the coronavirus pandemic has affected their loan servicing capacity. We also provide solutions for companies’ financing needs.
Do as follows if you want to apply for repayment holiday for a corporate loan:
- Log into the op.fi service and fill in an online application. If you do not have an OP user ID yet, please contact your own OP cooperative bank.
- You can apply for a repayment holiday for a loan on the op.fi service if you are authorised to manage your company’s financing.
- You can apply for a repayment holiday for 3 or 6 months. During the repayment holiday, you will only pay interest and loan servicing costs.
- We will process your application as soon as possible. We will contact your company once we have received your application.
- No separate fee will be charged for the repayment holiday.
Do as follows if you need financing (for example, more working capital) for your company:
- You can apply for financing for your company easily online. Our experts will contact you as soon as we have received your application.
Fill in the application. >
- You can also contact your own OP cooperative bank directly.
Book an appointment for a phone meeting. >
Effects of coronavirus on using our services
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, we seek to provide all our services through our digital channels.
You can also change the already-appointed meeting into a phone meeting at op.fi. You can book a new phone meeting at op.fi. Go to Upcoming meetings (Tulevat neuvottelut) > Select Edit (Muokkaa) > First deselect Meeting at branch (Neuvottelu konttorissa) and select By phone (Puhelimitse) as the meeting method > Search for available times > Confirm your appointment.
Due to the exceptional situation, the waiting times for our customer service are longer than usual. If your matter is not urgent, please contact us later. Please don’t send several messages about the same matter.
Savings and investments
You can buy and sell your company’s mutual fund units and equities at op.fi and on OP Business mobile, under Investments.
Are you thinking of how your travel insurance covers cases related to the coronavirus?
At Pohjola Claim Help, you can find instructions to all types of loss events and accidents. To report a loss and file claims, log into the op.fi service or OP Business mobile.
Local business advisors help all companies in the situation caused by coronavirus. Read more (in Finnish) >