Account transactions is now Transactions Feed. It’s the only page at op.fi that shows account transactions. The Transactions Feed is more informative and provides a rolling view where you don’t have to click your way from one page to another. You can do the following:
- You can find the most important functions in the Transactions Feed menu by clicking or tapping the three dots shown after your account. Through the menu you can, for example, browse and print bank statements.
- Browse your account transactions free of charge for the past 2 years.
- Use free-word search to find account transactions.
- See the account’s past transactions, confirmed payments, payments waiting for confirmation, pre-authorisations and the loan payment scheme in the same view.
- See up-to-date bonus account transactions.
- In the Income and Expenses view, in the monthly summary of income and expenses, you can select to view a TOP list of expenses on a monthly and yearly basis.
- Save and print bank statements on the Bank Statement page, as before.
Transactions Feed allows for easy and convenient monitoring of and preparation for account transactions, payments and e-invoices.