How much do I have to pay for an equity savings account?
To open an equity savings account and trade, you need either the Saver’s service package or Investor’s service package. These service packages include equity and market analysis, and custody. The brokerage fees depend on the customer’s chosen package.
- The saver's service package is free of charge for you (normal price 2.99 euros)
- For the more comprehensive saver’s package, you will pay 9.99 euros (normal price 14.99 euros) per month.
Take note of the following when opening an equity savings account
- You need the latest version of OP-mobile.
- The account holder must be of age and legally competent.
- You can only have one equity savings account open.
- An equity savings account held with another bank cannot yet be transferred to us. This will only be possible later.
- An equity savings account is not the same as a book-entry account. Take careful note of which alternative would be best for you.
The OP equity savings account continues to evolve
The next phase will provide users with even more possibilities. In the future, you will be able to:
- Buy and sell stocks listed on foreign exchanges.
- Open an equity savings account for a child or legally incompetent person.
- Transfer an equity savings account from another bank to us.
- Open an account, with your guardians’ consent, if you are under 18 years old.
- Open an account at op.fi or your OP cooperative bank.
We will announce new features as development continues.