Farmer customers need to report information every year for the OP Financial analysis for farms. You can submit the information conveniently at op.fi by 6 April 2020.
The financial analysis provides useful information to help track your farm’s finances and plan for the future. The financial analysis sums up all your farm’s key economic figures and compares them with other farms in your main line of production.
How to report your information for the OP Financial analysis for farms
We analyse the finances of each farm based on tax returns and any supplementary information. Please report the information for 2019 by 6 April 2020 at op.fi and send the following tax return forms as pdf attachments. You can use forms exported from the MyTax service:
- Tax return for agricultural operators 2 or 2Y Agricultural consortium (mandatory)
- Tax return for forestry 2C
- Business tax return 5
How to report the information:
- Login to op.fi with your personal OP eServices user identifiers.
- Navigate to Loans > Show more > Other loan matters > OP Financial analysis for farms
- Fill in the information for your farm.