Owner-customers and benefitsBenefits throughout your life
Daily banking services
As OP cooperative bank owner-customer, you get versatile daily banking services at a considerable discount and current accounts free of charge in the OP cooperative bank whose owner-customer you are.
Saving and investing
New benefits and discounts on investment for owner-customers help you realise your dreams, whether they are small or big. To start investing may be the most lucrative decision in life.
As owner-customer, you’ll get considerable discounts and plenty of benefits on your insurance products that secure your life. Moreover, earned OP bonuses are automatically used for the payment of your insurance bills.
Only OP cooperative bank owner-customers earn OP bonuses for using our services. They will be automatically used to cover, for example, banking service charges and insurance bills.
- Owner Plus service
We offer the Owner Plus service to OP cooperative bank owner-customers who use a wide range of our banking and insurance services.
You get convenience for your everyday life and the best benefits among the first.
- Only owner-customers can invest in Profit Shares
A Profit Share is an investment in your OP cooperative bank’s equity capital. As an owner-customer, you can invest in your bank and earn competitive interest on your investment.
Learn more about Profit Shares
- Benefits provided by our partners on OP-mobile
Changing national and local benefits and events of our partners.
- All owner-customer benefits and discounts are now on OP-mobile
Now you can see owner-customer OP bonuses, discounts on banking and insurance services, as well as our partners’ offers, easily on OP-mobile. If you don’t yet have OP-mobile, you can download it from your device’s app store.
Benefits throughout your life
- Get started with benefits instantly by becoming an owner-customer. You can become an OP cooperative bank’s owner-customer by paying a member cooperative contribution which is 100 euros in most banks. There are no other membership fees.
If you are an OP cooperative bank’s customer and have OP’s user ID, you can easily check your owner-customer membership by logging into the op.fi service. If you are not yet an OP cooperative bank’s customer and you have another bank’s user identifiers, you can become a customer without visiting a branch easily online.
- Benefits and discounts offered by OP cooperative banks on banking and insurance services are used by 2 million owner-customers each year. OP Financial Group cooperative banks pay out some 250 million euros in bonuses each year to their owner-customers.