To start using Mobile key, download the OP-mobile or OP Business mobile app to your smartphone or tablet. You can download it free of charge from your app store. When you log in for the first time, you set your personal Mobile key PIN code.
Mobile key enables you to manage you banking and insurance transactions conveniently without the key code list, whenever and wherever you are. With Mobile key, you can log in and confirm payments or transactions on your personal device, using the Mobile key PIN code that you have selected yourself.
To use Op-mobile or OP Business mobile and Mobile key, you need:
- OP’s user ID
- a smartphone or tablet
- internet connection
How to download OP-mobile or OP Business mobile and start using Mobile key
1. On your mobile phone or tablet, go to your app store (App Store or Google Play Store).
2. Type “OP-mobile” or "OP Business mobile" into the app store’s search field and tap Search.
3. Tap Install and verify the installation if needed.
4. Close the app store and find the downloaded app on your device.
5. To open the app, tap its icon.
6. Log in using OP’s user ID and the key code list.
7. Check that the phone number that is linked to your user ID for further confirmation is correct.
8. Follow the app’s instructions on enabling Mobile key.