|Subscription fee||Annual management fee||Redemption fee|
|0,06 %||0,39 %||0,06 %|
Fund units generate OP bonuses.
Equity index funds
Take the following steps and start investing systematically in a mutual fund
Investing is pleasant and easy when you make it automatic. By investing in a mutual fund every month, you will be closer to your potential target. It's easy getting started with investing in mutual funds. You can do so anywhere and anytime on your online service.
- Check your take-home pay and calculate, say, 5 per cent on it.
- Take a look at our range of mutual funds and choose the fund that suits you best.
- Subscribe for fund units and select "Invest regularly too".
- Fill in your monthly savings amount, select the investment interval, the debiting date and the account to be debited on the selected date. You can always also make a lump-sum investment in the fund if you happen to have some extra cash in your account.
How can I choose a mutual fund that suits me?
When choosing between funds, think of what kind of an investor you are. How long a time you would like to invest, what your return target is and what your risk tolerance is like.
- OP-Moderate from among our funds is a good choice for conservative and moderate investors or if your investment horizon is shorter.
- If your objective is to invest on a longer-term basis and with an income-seeking approach, OP-World is a good choice.
- Take a look at our extensive range of mutual funds as well. You can always invest systematically in our other funds too.
Remember that building wealth does not happen overnight. Time and long-termism are the mutual fund investor's best friends. Be patient, let time pass and make your saved capital grow.
Mutual fund benefit for owner-customers
Now it has become even more attractive as we have stopped charging mutual fund purchase and sales fees from our owner-customers. As an owner-customer you can sell, buy and trade nearly all our mutual funds (savers’ funds, socially responsible funds, and equity and bond funds) without fees. Read more.
Start saving with our funds:
OP Fund Management Company Ltd manages OP mutual funds.