Corporate eServices user IDAll your company's banking and insurance services with the same identifiers.
Online service user ID is the key to your company’s transactions
At op.fi, you can do your company’s banking and insurance transactions by using your personal Corporate eServices user ID or your personal OP user ID for private customers.
- With your personal private customer OP user ID,you can do both your personal and your company’s banking and insurance transactions. By changing your representation, you can with the same login do your personal transactions and transactions for your company based on the access rights given to you.
- With your personal Corporate eServices user ID you can do your company’s banking and insurance transactions based on your access rights.
- If you have two user IDs, you can see only your personal services with your private customer OP user ID. Corporate eServices open with Login to the service using your personal user ID for Corporate eServices.
This is how you get Corporate eServices user ID
To get your personal user ID for Corporate eServices, visit op.fi or the nearest OP cooperative bank branch.
To apply online, you need your personal online bank user identifiers (OP, Nordea, Aktia, Danske Bank, S-Bank, Handelsbanken, POP bank, Savings Bank, OmaSP) that we use to verify your identity.
Remember to read the terms and conditions of the agreement for Corporate eServices user ID properly before applying for it.
When you apply for the user ID online, remember to complete all the stages:
- Authenticate with your own bank's online user identifiers.
- Select your contracting bank.
- Enter the postal address for the key code list.
- Accept the terms and conditions for the agreement – confirm with your own bank's identifier.
- Save your username and password.
- Print out or save the Agreement and its terms and conditions.
- Log out.
For login with your user ID for Corporate eServices, you need a username, password and a key code list that you will receive either from a bank branch or online.
Add your phone number as a further confirmation number
When you login to the service for the first time, go and add your phone number as a further confirmation number. To add, go to Settings > Confirmation and devices > Managing further confirmation number. We will send further confirmations to your mobile number in an SMS.
Keep your Corporate eServices user ID safe and do not disclose it to an unauthorised party. It is personal and may not be handed over to anyone in the company.
You can get OP’s user ID for private customers by visiting the nearest OP cooperative bank branch.
Corporate eServices user ID?
When your company has an eServices Agreement, you can do transactions with your Corporate eServices user ID:
- at op.fi
- On OP Business mobile (when you company has an agreement for OP eServices for small and corporate institutional customers)
- On vendor financing service (financing online service)
Moreover, you can use the identifiers, for example, for payments using the online payment button and authenticating yourself in the telephone service.
Deactivating OP's user ID
If you suspect that your online service user ID has fallen into the hands of an unauthorised person, deactivate it right away.
- If you want to deactivate your company’s user ID, call the corporate customer telephone service at 0100 05151 (Mon–Fri 8.00–18.00). At other times, call the user ID deactivation services at +358 20 333 (24/7).
- If you want to deactivate your private customer OP user ID, call OP’s Deactivation Service at +358 20 333 (24/7).