Corporate eServices user IDAll your company's banking and insurance services with the same identifiers.
Online service user ID is the key to your company’s transactions
At op.fi, you can do your company’s banking and insurance transactions by using your personal Corporate eServices user ID or your personal OP user ID for private customers.
- With your personal private customer OP user ID,you can do both your personal and your company’s banking and insurance transactions. By changing your representation, you can with the same login do your personal transactions and transactions for your company based on the access rights given to you.
- With your personal Corporate eServices user ID you can do your company’s banking and insurance transactions based on your access rights.
- If you have two user IDs, you can see only your personal services with your private customer OP user ID. Corporate eServices open with Login to the service using your personal user ID for Corporate eServices.
This is how you get Corporate eServices user ID
You can order user identifiers for Corporate eServices online or collect them at an OP cooperative bank branch.
You can get OP’s user ID for private customers by visiting the nearest OP cooperative bank branch.
This is how the online application works:
- You will get the identifiers within around a week. If you need to have the identifiers sooner, please visit your nearest OP cooperative bank branch to get them.
- Use your personal online service user identifiers (OP, Nordea, Danske Bank, Aktia, Handelsbanken, S-Bank, Savings Bank, Ålandsbanken, POP Bank, Oma Säästöpankki) to authenticate yourself in the beginning of the online application.
- We will post your user identifiers for Corporate eServices to your home address in two goes.
- You will receive an SMS when the identifiers have been created and sent by post.
- When you log into the op.fi service for the first time using the new identifiers, you need to change the password.
Use of key code lists will continue in future
To login with your Corporate eServices user ID, you need a username, a password and a key code list. If you use accounts and payment services, your authentication will be strengthened by SMS, when needed. SMSes will also become part of payment confirmation.
SMSes will be sent to your further confirmation number, which is the mobile phone number that is linked to your user ID and is in your use.
Add your phone number as a further confirmation number
When you login to the service for the first time, go and add your phone number as a further confirmation number. To add, go to Settings > Confirmation and devices > Managing further confirmation number. We will send further confirmations to your mobile number in an SMS.
Keep your Corporate eServices user ID safe and do not disclose it to an unauthorised party. It is personal and may not be handed over to anyone in the company.
You can use Mobile key on op.fi
- You can select Mobile key as your identification method on op.fi.
- The Mobile key is an authentication method that enables you to log in and confirm payments and transactions by using your personal device and a PIN code you’ve selected yourself.
- In order to use the Mobile key in our services, you’ll need a smartphone or tablet, to which you can download OP’s free-of-charge OP Business mobile.
- Even if you use OP Business mobile and the Mobile key, still remember to keep the username, password and key code list in a safe place. You will need them to activate a new Mobile key.
Corporate eServices user ID?
When your company has an eServices Agreement, you can do transactions with your Corporate eServices user ID:
- at op.fi
- On OP Business mobile
- On vendor financing service (financing online service)
Moreover, you can use the identifiers, for example, for payments using the online payment button and authenticating yourself in the telephone service.
Deactivating OP's user ID
If you suspect that your online service user ID has fallen into the hands of an unauthorised person, deactivate it right away.
- If you want to deactivate your company’s user ID, call the corporate customer telephone service at 0100 05151 (Mon–Fri 8.00–16.00). At other times, call the deactivation services at 0100 0555 (24/7).
- If you want to deactivate your private customer OP user ID, call OP’s Deactivation Service at 0100 0555 (24/7).