IDs for corporate usersOrder an OP Corporate User ID handily online.
If your company has an Agreement for Digital Transactions, you can handle your company’s banking and insurance matters with either your own OP Corporate User ID, or your personal customer online service ID.
- You can use your own OP Corporate User ID to take care of your company’s banking and insurance transactions, as your access rights allow. You can order an OP Corporate User ID online, or by visiting an OP cooperative bank branch.
- A personal customer online service ID will enable you to handle your own and your company’s banking and insurance transactions. Select the customer role when logging in. Visit your nearest OP cooperative bank branch to obtain an OP user ID for personal customers.
- If you have both IDs, your personal customer ID will provide access to personal banking and insurance services only: use your OP Corporate User ID to handle matters on behalf of your company.
The OP user ID comprises a username, a password, a key code list and a phone number for further confirmation of identity. It is also worth activating the Mobile key feature for the ID, for identification and confirmation without a key code list.
Order OP Corporate User IDs online
You can order OP Corporate User IDs handily online. Use them to log into the op.fi service, OP Business mobile and the Vendor financing service. You can also use OP Corporate User IDs to make online payments and for identification via a telephone service.
Apply for user IDs in the following steps:
- Apply conveniently via the op.fi service. When applying, you can use IDs granted by OP or another bank to verify your identity.
- Your identifiers will arrive within around a week. If you need to have the identifiers sooner, please visit your nearest OP cooperative bank branch to pick them up.
- You will receive an SMS when the identifiers have been created and sent by post. We will post your OP Corporate User IDs to your home address as two separate items.
- When you use the new identifiers to log into the op.fi service for the first time, you must change the password.
Mobile key is the primary identification method on our services. We recommend that you start using it. With Mobile key you can log in and confirm payments and transactions — without using a key code list — on OP Business mobile, op.fi and other online services.
If you still prefer to use the key code list for our services, select it as your identification method when logging in. Then, as well as a user ID, you will need a mobile phone for receiving SMSes from the bank when identifying yourself.
To use Mobile key and receive confirmation SMSes, make sure that your further confirmation phone number is up to date: this is the phone number linked to your username. Check that your further confirmation phone number is correct.
Deactivating Online service user identifiers
If you suspect that your online service user ID has fallen into the wrong hands, deactivate it right away.
If you want to deactivate your company’s user ID, call our corporate customer telephone service on 0100 05151 (Mon–Fri 8.00–16.00). At other times, call the OP Deactivation Service on 0100 0555 (24/7).
If you want to deactivate your personal customer OP user ID, call OP’s Deactivation Service on 0100 0555 (24/7).
For further information on the processing of personal data, see your OP cooperative bank’s and OP Corporate Bank’s privacy notices on customer data files.