The risk-sharing guarantee will boost your company’s growthOP can offer SMEs the risk-sharing guarantee by the European Investment Fund (EIF). This credit guarantee helps SMEs to obtain financing for faster growth and enables them to implement projects that are risker than normal.
Reduces the collateral your company needs to gain financing
The risk-sharing guarantee covers up to 80 per cent of the loan collateral.
Lowers the cost of financing
The risk-sharing guarantee reduces the risk borne by the financier, enabling OP to provide your company with a lower-cost loan.
OP will apply for the risksharing guarantee on your behalf
We will apply for the guarantee as part of the financing negotiations with your company.
Is the risk-sharing guarantee suitable for your company? There are two options
InnovFin risk-sharing guarantee
- Suitable for fast-growing, innovative companies engaged in digitalising their operations and making significant investments in product, service and process development.
- Intended for companies that employ fewer than 3,000 people.
- Can be used for investments, restructurings and working capital needs.
- Granted for loans from 25,000 to 7.5 million euros in size. The risk-sharing guarantee covers 50 or 80 per cent of the loan.
- Guarantees can be granted until June 2022.
Initiative risk-sharing guarantee
- Suitable for more extensive financing of investments by SMEs employing fewer than 250 people.
- The guarantee is subject to the ceiling on de minimis financing provided by state organisations such as Finnvera, Business Finland and ELY Centres in any last three tax year.
- Granted for loans up to 10 million euros in size. The risk-bearing guarantee covers 50 per cent of the loan.
- Guarantees can be granted until December 2023.
Financing is supported by the InnovFin SME Guarantee Facility, with the financial backing of the European Union under Horizon 2020 Financial Instruments and the European Fund for Strategic Investments (EFSI) set up under the Investment Plan for Europe. The purpose of EFSI is to help support financing and implementing productive investments in the European Union and to ensure increased access to financing.
Osuuspankit eivät lähtökohtaisesti myönnä niin kutsuttua riskirahoitusta, mutta riskinjakotakauksen kautta yrityksillä on joustavammat mahdollisuudet saada rahoitusta. Suomessa Finnvera tarjoaa monipuolisia ratkaisuja yrityksen kasvuun ja kansainvälistymiseen pankkirahoituksen rinnalle ja toimii myös pk-yritysten riskirahoituksen myöntäjänä. Ota yhteyttä tai varaa aika osuuspankkiisi ja katsotaan yrityksellesi sopivin rahoitusratkaisu.