Trading is easy with OP-mobile and the op.fi service. Real-time market information, market analyses and stock analyses of Finnish and foreign companies are there to support you.
Benefits of The Finnish Shareholders' Association for stock investment in the book-entry account
- The brokerage fee for securities listed in Finland or Sweden: 0.15% or a minimum of €5 per executed order (normally 0.20% or a minimum of €9 per executed order)
- The brokerage fee for securities listed other markets: 0.15% or a minimum of €8 per executed order (normally 0.20% or a minimum of €9 per executed order).
How to get the benefits
- Start by sending us your Finnish Shareholders' Association membership number by message on OP-mobile or the op.fi service, or by calling Customer Service. You can also contact your OP cooperative bank directly.
- The benefits will automatically remain effective if you have paid The Finnish Shareholders' Association membership fee before the date when the membership fee is reviewed. We will annually review the membership fees by the 15th of March. If you pay your membership fee after the review, you must notify us of this.
As an OP cooperative bank owner-customer, you can always save and invest at low cost
- Open an equity savings account or book-entry account free of charge.
- You also invest in stocks without monthly charges.
- You get a discount on all stock transactions and a 1% fee ceiling when trading in Finnish listed companies through a book-entry account
- Get access to free stock picks and analyses.