Owner-customer benefits as of 1 Jan 2021
- Book-entry account and custody €0: Custody of Finnish and foreign shares and ETFs without monthly charges.
- Buy and sell fund units for €0: Buy, sell and switch funds without costs and earn OP bonuses by investing in mutual funds.*
- Benefits from equity trading:
- A 1% brokerage fee cap on Finnish and Swedish shares and securities – shares, warrants and ETFs.
- Brokerage fee 0.05–0.17%, meaning that the more you trade, the lower the trading costs. The benefits mentioned above are available on OP-mobile, OP Business mobile and at op.fi (in Finnish for personal customers).
- Equity analysis €0: Free equity and market analysis.
- Benefits of saving through insurance: Take out an insurance policy, switch between investment instruments and transfer funds free of charge. Earn OP bonuses from unit-linked insurance assets.
*No OP bonuses will accrue from the R2 Crystal Fund nor from institutional classes of funds.
In addition to saving and investment, an owner-customer earns OP bonuses from
- funds in accounts
- insurance premiums for home, family and motor vehicle policies.
As of 1 Nov 2020, OP bonuses are earned from:
- home loans, secured bank loans, student loans
- savings and investment accounts
- mutual fund units and unit-linked insurance
- non-life insurance bills.
As of 1 Nov 2020, OP bonuses are not earned from:
- deposits in current accounts
- unsecured consumer loans (Flexible Consumer Credit, Special Consumer Credit, One-off Credit and Overdraft Facility)
- OP hire purchase
- Purchases paid using OP-Visa as a credit card, the balance of credit with interest of OP-Visa and OP-Mastercard cards.
OP bonuses are automatically used for the bank’s service charges and insurance premiums.