- You can view your loans, pay and confirm bills, track your account balances and transfer money easily from one account to another. With the Siirto payment, you can transfer money in real time, only by using a phone number.
- You can track card transactions, edit the spending/withdrawal limits of your card in real time and, if you wish, increase the credit limit of your card.
- Your most important insurance details are always in your pocket and, in case of loss or damage, you can file a claim with your mobile device in the OP Claim Help service.
- You can trade in stocks, track your investments and read market news and equity research free of charge.
- As an owner-customer, you can also easily find out how much OP bonus you’ve earned, and redeem owner-customer benefits conveniently.
Easy to use and enable
In order to use OP-mobile, you need your OP eServices user identifiers, a smart device and an internet connection.
This is how you can enable OP-mobile:
- Download OP-mobile for free from the app store of your smart device.
- Once you have downloaded the app, login with your OP eServices user identifiers and enter a key code. After that, activate the Mobile key so that you can, in the future, confirm transactions on OP-mobile without a key code list.
- Enable fingerprint authentication, if your device supports this function. With this function, you can log into the app with your fingerprint.