If you are an OP cooperative bank's customer and have OP's user ID, you can conveniently check on the op.fi service whether you are an owner-customer.
- Log in to the op.fi service
- Click your name on the top right-hand corner
- Select Oma profiili (My profile)
- The owner-customer membership is shown on this page if you’re an owner-customer
On OP-mobile, you’ll find the information after logging in.
- On OP-mobile, scroll down and select Other
- After that, My profile
- Under My customer relationship, you can check whether you are an owner-customer
How can I become an owner-customer?
You can become an owner-customer by paying a member cooperative contribution which is 100 euros in most banks. There are no other membership fees. If you ever decide to stop being an owner-customer, your member contribution will be refunded to you.
You can also give owner-customer membership as a gift to another person. Contact your OP cooperative bank for the related instructions.
- If you are an OP cooperative bank's customer and have OP's user ID, you can become an owner-customer by logging into the op.fi service.
- If you are not yet an OP cooperative bank’s customer and you have another bank’s user identifiers, you can become a customer without visiting a branch.