Mobile keyThe safest way to identify yourself
Enable the Mobile key today. It will gradually replace the key code list.
- The Mobile key allows you to use OP’s mobile services conveniently without a key code list with a PIN you have selected or fingerprint login.
- The Mobile key will gradually replace key code lists, so you must have it in the future.
- The Mobile key functions in all smartphones. You don’t need a different app in addition to OP-mobile or OP Business mobile to use it.
Enabling the Mobile key is easy
- You can enable the Mobile key on OP-mobile or OP Business mobile.
- You’ll need your online user identifiers, key code list and .
- If you don’t have online user identifiers yet, you’ll get them from an OP bank branch. Book an appointment at a bank branch.
I’m using OP-mobile or
OP Business mobile.
I don’t have OP-mobile or
OP Business mobile.
Watch a video for easy instructions for enabling the Mobile key on OP-mobile or OP Business mobile.
Use the Mobile key and win prizes!
We’ll award Mobile key users with amazing prizes such as smartphones, travel gift vouchers or iPads each month. All Mobile key users who have filled in the ticket are eligible to take part in the prize draw.
Frequently asked questions about the Mobile key
What is the Mobile key?
The Mobile key is an electronic identification means. You can use it for identifying yourself on OP-mobile and OP Business mobile, as well as for confirming payments and transactions on these apps.
For the moment, you can use the Mobile key to identify yourself on OP-mobile and OP Business mobile. In the future, you will also be able to use it for identification on op.fi and other services (such as MyTax and Kela), as well as for confirming, say, card payments or online purchases.
Do I need a smartphone or tablet to use the Mobile key?
Yes. The Mobile key works only on OP-mobile and OP Business mobile, which are separate apps you’ll have to install in your smartphone. You can get the apps from either App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android), depending on your operating system. Your phone must also have an internet connection.
Do I still need a key code list?
Keep your key code list. You’ll need it to confirm your identity if for some reason you cannot use the Mobile key. You also need the key code list for op.fi and other online services, for example when taking care of tax matters on MyTax.