Accounting recordsUse op.fi or the corporate mobile services as an easy way of downloading material for your company’s accounting and financial statements.
Download accounting records easily
Finding and downloading your company’s accounting records is easy with the op.fi service and our mobile services for companies. To use the services, your company must have a corporate account and Agreement for Digital Transactions, and be using the e-invoicing service with OP.
The services include:
- online balance statements (PDF or CSV)
- sales invoices compiled by month (PDF or CSV)
- purchase invoices compiled by month (PDF).
Not yet using our digital services for companies? Learn more and start using our wide range of services!
The op.fi service includes a wide range of documents
With the op.fi service for corporate customers, you can download a range of accounting documents in addition to those above:
- account-specific balance and interest certificates
- balance confirmations on credit accounts
- list of pledges
- online balance statements.
Preparing for financial statements? Start using OP Accounting Records Service
With the OP Accounting Records Service, you can get all your organisation’s accounting records on the basis of a single order.