We provide flexible services online, by phone and during the service hours across our wide operating region covering Espoo, Helsinki, Hyvinkää, Järvenpää, Karkkila, Kauniainen, Kerava, Kirkkonummi, Lohja, Loviisa, Nurmijärvi, Pornainen, Porvoo, Sipoo, Siuntio, Tuusula, Vantaa and Vihti.
A lifelong financial management partner for you
As a lifelong financial management partner, we offer a wide range of responsible and expert services:
- Accounts, payment cards, an online service and guidance on service use
- Loans and credit for various needs and situations in life
- Saving and investment solutions
- Insurance to protect you, your family and your property
- Legal services for family matters, taxation and real estate
- Personalised wealth management with OP Private
- Full range of corporate services, from payments to insurance
- Estate agency services provided by OP Koti
OP Uusimaa, a bank owned by its owner-customers
In accordance with our mission, we promote the sustainable prosperity, security and wellbeing of our owner-customers and operating region. We are owned by our more than 343,000 owner-customers and have over 608,000 customers in total. Our owner-customers gain loyalty benefits and valuable OP bonuses.
We operate on a solid basis
Our activities are guided by our rock-solid values: a people-first approach, responsibility, and prospering together. We operate in an ethically sustainable and responsible manner. This shines through our customer contacts, responsible decisions and contribution to developing the vitality of our region.
- The bank providing the best financial services in Uusimaa – we focus on the customer experience and employees.
- A cost-efficient player with a strong capital base — the best customer service and sound finances going forward.
- Faster-than-market growth and improved profitability — a strong OP cooperative bank will foster vitality throughout the region.