An ASP account offers a convenient and rewarding way to save for the first home of your own. When you save up some of the money needed to buy a home, we will lend you the rest.
How the ASP savings scheme works
- ASP saving starts when you open an ASP bank account. You do not need a regular income.
- You can start saving into an ASP account if you are between 15 and 39 years old.
- You can save a minimum of 150 euros and a maximum of 3,000 euros into an ASP account each quarter. Saving is flexible, as you do not need to make deposits in consecutive quarters.
- In addition to the annual 1% tax-free deposit rate of the ASP account, we will pay a 4% bonus interest rate for the first year of making deposits and for the five following years.
- When you have saved 10% of the purchase price of your home, the bank can grant you the remainder as an ASP loan.
- If your ASP account is at another bank, you can also transfer the account to OP.
You earn OP bonuses for savings in your ASP account. Learn more under the section ‘Owner-customer benefits and OP bonuses through banking services’!