OP-Visa DebitDebit card features and possibilities in Finland, abroad and online.
Pay your purchases wherever you are
Pay your purchases in Finland, abroad and online. Payments are always debited from your account.
Ideal card for a joint family account
Linking debit cards to a joint family account makes it easier to manage household spending.
- Debit feature: purchases are always debited from your account.
- Contactless payment: pay purchases of up to 50 euros quickly without PIN.
- Include the K-Plussa feature to your card, if you like, to reduce the number of cards in your wallet.
- Set separate limits for withdrawals, purchases requiring preauthorisation and online payments made with this card.
- Visa Secure protects your online payments.
2.75 euros per month. The card is free of charge for those under 26 years of age. For owner-customers, the bank’s service fees are primarily charged from OP bonuses.
Edit your card’s features on OP-mobile
Go to OP-mobile to easily change your card’s spending/withdrawal limits.
- No credit facility. Purchases are debited to your account within a couple of days.
- OP-Visa Debit is free for those under 26 years of age.
- Plussa feature is available for your card.
- You can withdraw cash at checkouts in K-food stores and Tokmanni stores.
- Its contactless payment facility enables you to pay for small purchases of a maximum of 50 euros quickly without keying in your PIN.
- You can conveniently track your card transactions on OP-mobile, Pivo and OP eServices.
- After you have opened Money Box and enabled Auto Save through card, your savings will add up every time you pay with your card.
You can apply for OP-Visa Debit if you
- are at least 15 years old. To apply for a debit card for an underage person, book an appointment at an OP bank branch. You can apply for the card online when you are at least 18 years old.
- are a customer of OP.
How much does the card cost?
- Monthly charge is €2.75.
- The card is free of charge for those under 26 years of age.
- For owner-customers, the bank’s service fees are primarily charged from OP bonuses.
Customers under 26 years of age receive our daily banking services free of charge. These services include a Current Account, OP-Visa card, OP eServices and online bank statement.
- It is advisable to set spending and withdrawal limits for OP-Visa Debit in the case of the loss of the card or fraud.
- You can set such daily limits for withdrawals, card purchases requiring pre-authorisation hold and online payments and other distance purchases.
- You can set and change such limits easily on OP eServices.
- The new spending/withdrawal limits will take effect immediately after you have changed them on OP-mobile or at op.fi as well as in customer service during its opening hours.
- We recommend that you change these limits whenever you need.
Please note that the account may have a spending or withdrawal limit that restricts card payments, in addition to spending or withdrawal limit linked to the card.
Where to change the spending and withdrawal limits?
You can set the limits easily at op.fi and on OP-mobile. You can also call OP telephone service, tel. 010 253 1333 or visit an OP cooperative bank branch to change the limits.
Visa Secure (previously Verified by Visa) is a service that enhances online payment security. Both the merchant and buyer are reliably authenticated on the service. To see whether a webshop uses this service, look for the Visa Secure logo.
- When paying for your purchase with your card, you can withdraw a maximum of 200 euros with the card.
- Cash withdrawals with OP-Visa Debit are not subject to a charge.
- Cash withdrawal is subject pre-authorisation hold, i.e. the same principle applies to such cash withdrawals as that to ATM cash withdrawals. You can see both the purchase and the cash withdrawal itemised on you bank statement.
With Pivo, you can easily pay your friend, online and at store checkouts. You will also see where your money goes. Winner of several awards, Pivo is our customers’ favourite.