OP-Visa GoldThe new OP-Visa Gold is not only a payment card – it is also your concierge (leisure-time assistant), key to better services and travel insurance.
Let the concierge order tickets for you.
To get concert tickets, book a restaurant or make a reservation on a night club's guest list through the concierge, just call the service number dedicated to OP-Visa Gold customers.
Enjoy lounge services at airports.
Avoid expensive airport restaurants and make yourself comfortable in the lounge area. OP-Visa Gold includes the LoungeKey that offers you the possibility to buy access to airport lounges in 120 countries.
Carefree car rental for travels.
With the new OP-Visa Gold travel insurance, you can reduce a car rental excess up to 1,000 euros. This will enable you to avoid the high fees charged by car rental companies for reducing the excess.
Pay and travel safely.
OP-Visa Gold is the safest payment card also when paying abroad or online. When you pay with the card, you will get Product Protection Insurance for 180 days. The new OP-Visa Gold includes travel insurance and identity theft protection.
In OP cooperative bank owner-customer’s daily service package, you get an OP-Visa Gold card, including supplementary services, a current account and OP eServices for 8.00 euros per month. Without the daily service package, an OP-Visa Gold card costs 7.75 euros per month.
- Flexibility to your life. Credit starting from 2,000 euros up to 20,000 euros, credit limit according to your need and repayment capacity. Pay with the debit or credit facility.
- Convenient payment period. When paying on credit, the interest-free payment period is on average 35 days.
- Tap to pay. Pay contactless for your purchases below 50 euros.
Insurance and security
- Cover for travels. The card includes an international travel insurance.
- Secure car rental. The insurance includes a rental car excess reduction of up to 1,000 euros.
- Product Protection Insurance for 180 days. When you pay with your card in Finland, online or abroad, you will get insurance for the product for 180 days.
- Insurance against identity theft. Identity theft protection removes any unfounded payments, cancels any fraudulent orders made in your name and deletes any payment reminders relating to identity theft.
OP-Visa Gold gives access
- Enjoy lounge services. You can buy access to VIP lounges in over 1,000 airports in 120 countries around the world and enjoy them together with your travel companion. The price of access is 28 euros per person.
- Dedicated service number. Premium telephone service and concierge service for ticket and restaurant reservations in the Nordic countries available at 0100 0510.
- Credit starting from 2,000 euros up to 20,000 euros, credit limit according to your need and repayment capacity.
- You can choose whether your purchases will be debited using the debit side, or directly to your bank account, or using the credit side in which case you can use the card as charge card or use the card's credit facility.
- An average of 35-day interest-free billing period is available to you.
- You have four options to choose for your bill's due date: 7th, 15th, 23rd or the last day of the month.
- As an OP owner-customer, you will earn bonuses from all purchases you make using OP-Visa Gold as a credit card. The credit amount in use may also generate OP bonuses.
- Plussa feature is available for the card.
- You can withdraw cash at checkouts in K-food stores and Tokmanni stores.
- Its contactless payment facility enables you to pay for small purchases of a maximum of 50 euros quickly without keying in your PIN.
- You can conveniently track your card transactions on OP-mobile, Pivo and OP eServices.
- After you have opened Money Box and enabled Auto Save through card, your savings will add up every time you pay with your card’s debit function.
- In OP cooperative bank owner-customer’s daily service package, you get an OP-Visa Gold card, including supplementary services, a current account and OP eServices for 8.00 euros per month.
- Without the daily service package, an OP-Visa Gold card costs 7.75 euros per month, including the card’s monthly charge of 2.95 euros and the supplementary services linked to the card.
- The interest rate is the 3-month Euribor + 7.95 percentage points if the credit has debt with interest.
- The monthly account service charge is 3.50 euros if the credit has debt with interest.
The effective interest rate calculated for used credit of 2,000 euros is 14.15% (1/2020). This calculation is based on the assumption that the card’s monthly charge is 2.95 euros and the monthly account service charge 3.50 euros, that the credit interest rate, fees and charges remain constant throughout the credit period, and the credit is repaid in 12 identical monthly instalments. The estimated total amount payable is 2,146.75 euros.
- are at least 18 years old
- you use OP as your main bank
- have regular income in terms of pay or pension
- have sufficient financial standing and have managed your personal finances well
- reside permanently in Finland.
Adjust your payment card's spending/withdrawal limits, credit limit and repayment schedule easily at op.fi or on OP-mobile. Remember to use the benefits offered by your card!
Forget crowded airport concourses – enjoy the peace and privacy of a VIP lounge. With LoungeKey, you will have access to lounges at over a thousand airports in more than 120 countries around the world. You can also invite your travelling companion to join you in the lounge. In addition to restaurant services, the internet, telephone and fax services, for example, are available to you in the VIP lounge. You can also see flight information on the display screens in the lounge.
When you visit a VIP lounge, you are expected to show your OP-Visa Gold card. Access to a VIP lounge is subject to a separate charge of 28 euros per person.
To find out which lounges are included in the service, go to
or download the LoungeKey mobile app from the app store of your phone. In the service, you can also check which lounges you have visited.
Becoming a victim of identity theft is unpleasant, time-consuming and can lead to financial losses. OP-Visa Gold now offers you an Identity theft protection service. You will get year-round personal service, 24 hours a day. Experienced agents are there for you when you need help. You will get instructions on how to diminish the risk of becoming a victim of fraud and, in case you have become a victim, you will get help in clearing up the situation and limiting the implications.
Identity theft means that an unauthorised person uses your personal details to commit fraud or other criminal acts, without your permission. This can happen to anyone and anytime. It is quite usual that the fraudster raises loans, buys mobile phone subscriptions, orders items or applies for the registration of title to your property. The fraudster will keep everything that is valuable, and you will be left alone with the obligations and demands for payment.
Identity theft protection helps you take preventive action and clear up the situation in case a fraud has occurred, and to restrict the implications if you have become a victim, for example by the following means:
- By rejecting unfounded demands for payment
- By cancelling the subscriptions ordered
- By deleting payment reminders
With the concierge service, you can conveniently book tickets to concerts, musicals and sports events and make dinner reservations and guest list reservations at restaurants and night clubs in the Nordic countries. You can also ask tips and advice from our experts who have local partners and extensive networks. To make reservations, call OP-Visa Gold telephone service at +358 100 0510 (Mon–Sat 10.00 am–6.00 pm).
If you are our owner-customer, your OP-Visa card will automatically include the new Product Protection Insurance.Product Protection Insurance Covers card purchases with OP-Visa’s credit and debit facilities
Your purchases are insured regardless of whether you pay for them with the card’s credit or debit facility.Coverage from blunders for 180 days
Your card purchases are covered for six months from the time of purchase in Finland, abroad and in online stores.Free-of-charge insurance only for owner-customers
Product Protection Insurance is only included in the OP-Visa cards held by OP cooperative bank’s owner-customers and in joint cards linked to them.Product Protection Insurance protects your card purchases from blunders
Sometimes all sorts of things happen, the phone slips from your hand or coffee spills on your laptop. Luckily, Product Protection Insurance covers card purchases made with OP-Visa from blunders for six months. You can enjoy this benefit for owner-customers by actively purchasing with your OP-Visa card.
Product Protection Insurance is a free insurance for owner-customers who have an OP-Visa Credit/Debit combination card, OP-Visa Gold, OP-Visa Platinum, or an OP-Mastercard. Joint holders of any of these cards are also entitled to the benefit, if the principal card-holder is an owner-customer. The insurance cannot be bought separately.Coverage for your purchases, also those made abroad or online
Product Protection Insurance covers your purchases paid with OP-Visa’s credit and debit facilities in Finland, abroad and in online stores. The insurance covers purchases that conform to the terms and conditions for 180 days from the time when the card-holder acquires the item.
Product Protection Insurance may provide cover, for example, if your brand-new spectacles get broken, your new tablet falls to the floor or ground and gets broken or the screen of your mobile phone is damaged. The deductible is EUR 75, and up to EUR 2,000 is compensated for an individual item.Insurance benefit for owner-customers
By becoming our owner-customer you are entitled, in addition to the Product Protection Insurance, to, for example, daily banking services at a lower cost and you earn value-for-money OP bonuses which offset banking service charges and insurance premiums. You can also buy, sell and switch many of our funds with no charges.
Product Protection Insurance is issued by OP Insurance Ltd.
OP-Visa Gold telephone service helps you with any questions relating to your card.
OP-Visa Gold card’s own telephone service
Travel insurance’s Travel Emergency Service
|+358 9 4245 6233|
Our service email addresses are:
Identity theft protection
Concierge service and LoungeKey
The card is granted by OP Card Company Plc.