To check whether a card is added to Apple Wallet, go to OP-mobile, select the card and tap the Information tab. If the card is added, you will see the Manage on Apple Wallet button.
If the card isn’t added and you can’t complete enabling, check that you have
- a device supporting Apple Pay
- a valid OP-Visa card supporting Apple Pay* and available for card payments
- the latest version of iOS, watchOS or macOS
- an Apple ID signed into iCloud
- the latest version of OP-mobile (36.1. or later) if you’re adding a card on OP-mobile.
For Apple’s technical support, go to support.apple.com and enter Apple Pay in the search field.
If needed, call OP Customer Service at 0100 0500 and press 2 for cards and card payment.
*Note! If you use OP-Visa Electron and the OP Junior app, you unfortunately can’t enable Apple Pay at the moment. Removing OP Junior won’t change the situation. If your OP-Visa Electron was ordered after 25 February 2021, enabling Apple Pay with it isn’t possible, even if the card isn’t linked to OP Junior. However, using Apple Pay with these cards will be possible later.
If you want to be able to use Apple Pay right away, we suggest ordering a card that supports Apple Pay, such as OP-Visa Basic or OP-Visa Debit. See our card options