The partnership of Pohjola Insurance and Ilmarinen makes your life easierIs insurance your company’s core business? If not, read how our cooperation with Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company will make your life easier.
Solves all your needs
You can get all the necessary statutory insurance policies and voluntary policies that bring additional security from one place.
We serve both sole traders and companies with employees. We want to ensure that your business is profitable.
Preventing problems together
We help you identify risks and maintain working capacity at optimum levels. In the event of an accident, we act in a straightforward, uncomplicated manner.
All corporate insurance policies at once – save time and money
Our common aim is to help customer companies perform better,” says Juho Laine, Sales Director at Pohjola Insurance and Toni Savela, Customer Relationship Manager at Ilmarinen.
– OP and Ilmarinen collaborate with each other daily, and all customer relationships are managed as a whole. This allows us to offer customers the largest service range on the market, all under the same roof, says Juho Laine about the benefits of the cooperation for customers.
Few companies have employee pension insurance, acquiring financing and non-life insurance as their core business. Together, we will ensure that you can take care of your matters smoothly and easily. You can get both statutory insurance policies from Ilmarinen and the most important voluntary insurance policies from Pohjola Insurance at the same time. Key statutory insurance policies for entrepreneurs are YEL (Self-Employed Person's Pensions Act) and TyEL (Employees Pensions Act).
We offer you easy digital services, the Health Advisor service and extensive banking services.
Pohjola Insurance and Ilmarinen have been engaged in close cooperation for years. Our common goal is to help corporate customers succeed.
– In solution sales, we must be able to demonstrate all benefits in terms of money, such as turnover growth, improved financial result or reduced business risk, Laine points out.
Everyday stability – we serve entrepreneurs and employers
Together, we serve both entrepreneurs and employers. We want to make your business life more stable, provide comprehensive cover and help seamlessly if something unexpected happens. We will help you with all of your business needs.
– After the assessment and identification of risks and finding solutions, customers decide what they will prepare for and in what scope. All this is based on confidence that stems from knowing the company and its business as well as helping it in its daily business, Laine notes.
Thanks to cooperation, we can react quickly if your company’s situation changes.
– When the customer acquires all its insurance services from under the same roof, communication is swift and everything gets done for sure, says Savela.
We prevent problems – we support your capacity
Our partner Ilmarinen provides an extensive range of work ability services. Together, we want to ensure that everyone in your company is doing well. We will identify the risks, allowing you to focus on your business.
We provide you with tools and services to improve job satisfaction and occupational wellbeing and to prevent fatigue and incapacity for work.
In their hectic everyday business, few companies have the time to take care of everything on their own.
– Not many companies have employee pension insurance, acquiring financing and non-life insurance as their core business. Through cooperation, we can ensure that customers can take care of their matters smoothly and easily with reliable experts, says Savela.
Wellbeing shows in your company’s results. Employees are becoming more and more concerned about their capacity for work and many of them feel that they cannot cope at work until retirement age. We want to help you maintain the ability to work, in order to avoid endangering your business.