How to grant a mandate at Suomi.fi
1. Identify yourself into the Suomi.fi Web Service. You can identify yourself with any bank’s user identifiers.
2. Select Act on behalf of a company and select the company. Select Grant a mandate.
3. Under assignees, add a person or company. With the assignee, agree on how the mandate should be granted. For example, you can agree that you grant a mandate to your accounting firm and the firm then grants a mandate to represent to the accountant in charge. When granting such further mandates, the final party authorised must be a person.
4. Under Mandate type, select Mandate for transactions. Under Mandate theme, select Seeing the details of a customer relationship with a financial institution (Finanssilaitoksen asiakkuustietojen katselu).
5. Select the validity of the mandate. Inform the assignee that they can log into OP Accounting Records Service.
If the bylaws of the company or entity state that decision-making requires consent from several persons authorised to sign for the company, these persons must accept the authorisation in the Suomi.fi Web Service.
Read more about suomi.fi mandate codes and e-authorisations >
Foundations, public sector entities and parishes
Foundations, public sector entities and parishes can grant a mandate to their representative in the Suomi.fi Web Service to order accounting records from OP Accounting Records Service. Read more about granting a mandate >
You can also order accounting records from your contact person at OP.