Card with credit facilities for your business
With the OP Corporate Gold company card, you can easily and efficiently manage both large and small purchases such as everyday expenses, online shopping, parking and online and travel expenses.
Once a month, you will receive an invoice showing all the purchases and withdrawals made. Yo can choose afterwards how you wish to pay. Either pay the entire invoice at once or split the payment into several months and only pay interest on the amount you are deferring - it's a flexible solution tailored to your company's needs.
The card is connected to Mastercard and can be used all over the world.
You can now manage your OP Corporate Gold card by downloading the new Corporate Card app. The application makes it easier to use the card and you can conveniently manage the card via your phone. Please note that on November 15, we will switch completely to the app for approving card purchases online. The ability to verify purchases with one-time password will be removed. Download the app today to continue shopping safely and conveniently with your card online.
Benefits for the company
Benefits for the company include, but are not limited to:
- The card's flexible credit feature offers broader payment options to suit your business and streamline your cash management.
- With all purchases collected on a monthly invoice, the volumes of invoices are reduced, meaning less time being spent on administrative work.
- As a complement to the company card, you'll also gain free access to OP Corporate Gold card management - a web-based tool for administering corporate cards. The tool gives you full control and a comprehensive overview of your services with us.
Benefits for your employees
Benefits for the cardholders include, but are not limited to, the following:
- A corporate card that makes it easy to distinguish between private purchases and business expenses.
- The card is connected to Mastercard and can be used all over the world.
- Cardholders can safely make online purchases with the Cardholder in Charge and Mastercard Identity Check features.
- By logging in to the OP Corporate Gold transactions overview, employees can see their non-billed card transactions, account balance and PIN code.
- The ability to add the card to a range of different digital wallets, including Apple Pay, Fitbit Pay, Garmin Pay, Fidesmo Pay, Swatch Pay and Xiaomi Pay. This is done by adding OP Corporate Gold - card to mobile wallet. For further information about adding the card to Apple Pay, please see the following link: Get started with Apple Pay (external website)
The OP Corporate Gold corporate card and credit facility are granted by SEB Kort Bank AB, Helsinki branch (Business ID 1597729-5).