New accident report for students in Claims Service

From now on, students at educational institutions insured with Pohjola Insurance accident insurance can use the new loss report to report accidents that occur during studies. The new loss report in the Claims Service replaces the old loss report in the service and at

We have updated several of our loss reports for corporate customers. The latest of these is the accident report for students. The new accident report has been made simpler to use for easier reporting. You can file the report anywhere, anytime by accessing the Claims Service on your phone’s browser. 
Previously updated loss reports for corporate customer include:
  • real property, building and property damage report
  • group accident insurance loss report
  • motor vehicle and road accident report, and
  • traveller loss report
  • luggage loss report
  • self-employed persons’ accident report
Log into for the full list of loss reports. Representatives of your educational institution who cannot access corporate insurance services at can report losses at the address For more information, see our news article on the topic.