Corporate eServices Agreement for bank servicesChoose a service package according to your company’s needs and size.
Using services when it best suits you
You can use the user-friendly service on your computer, tablet or smartphone, whenever you need it.
Services in three languages
All corporate customer services are available in Finnish, Swedish and English.
Suitable service package for your company’s needs
Select the services that fit your company’s needs. Take a look at the different agreements and the services included.
Do your company’s or entity’s banking transactions securely and easily
On eServices, you can do your company's or entity's banking transactions securely, quickly and conveniently. You can also easily do all your company’s banking transactions with the OP Business mobile application. You can login to the service using your personal OP user ID for private customers or your personal ID for Corporate eServices. OP Corporate eServices is available in Finnish, Swedish and English.
You have two service packages to choose from, where the services have been built according to your company’s needs and size. In both packages, you can, for example:
- attend to affairs related to payment and accounts
- print out online balance statements, balance and interest certificates of accounts and loans, and a list of pledges related to objects of insurance
- administer your bank guarantee portfolio
- view real time the status of financing and personal ledgers with respect to your company’s factoring limit
- generate a summary of accounting records
- maintain company users and their access rights
- view your insurance policies and make change requests concerning them
- submit a loss report.
Services for various target groups are also available there.
Select a proper agreement
Micro enterprises and small companies
The agreement on OP eServices for small corporate and institutional customers is ideal for micro and small firms. You can for example:
- send and receive e-invoices
- send and receive data
- view investment asset values and make orders
- check loan balances and the payment scheme.
You can make an agreement on OP eServices for small corporate and institutional customers by visiting the nearest OP cooperative bank branch.
Mid-size and large companies
The Corporate eServices agreement is targeted at mid-size companies and large corporations, but smaller firms too can make use of its extensive online service features. You can, for example:
- manage your cash pool account and make international payments
- apply for financing related to vendor cooperation
- manage credit facilities and limits
- administer foreign exchange and derivatives trading documents as well as currency derivatives
- execute orders for documentary credits and documentary collections
- include e-services, such as those related to international trade, financing and cash management.
You can make an agreement on OP eServices for Mid-size and large companies customers by visiting the nearest OP cooperative bank branch.
The service requires an administrator who manages users and their access rights. You can determine different rights for different users or give all rights to, say, a single user, depending your company's needs.
The person appointed as a user can do transactions on the service to which he/she has rights of access. You can add access rights both online and at an OP cooperative bank branch.
Users can login to the service by using their personal OP online bank user identifiers or personal user identifiers for Corporate eServices.