Become our corporate customerWe can offer you all banking and insurance services your company needs.
Basic banking service for entrepreneurs €11.55 per month*
* In addition, service fees for each transaction based on the use of services are charged.
Account for managing corporate payment transactions.
Online balance statement on corporate eServices
Delivery of an online balance statement accepted in accounting once a month.
OP-Visa Business Card
International payment and ATM card for companies.
OP Business mobile and op.fi service for companies
A Corporate Agreement for Digital Transactions enables your to use both services.
Filling in the application is easy
- Business ID
- Business description and information on the company’s financial position
- Extract from the Trade Register and Articles of Association in the case of a limited liability company.
We will process your application within three weekdays. You can manage your corporate account by means of your personal online service user identifiers and also become user of OP Business mobile. When you change your customer role, you can with the same login do your personal transactions and transactions for your company.
We will automatically check your credit history from the credit data file of Suomen Asiakastieto Oy when we process your application.
Ensure efficient services and provide the following information
Basic company information
- Business ID and description of business
- If the company is in its early stage, the memorandum of association and final protocol of the founding meeting
- If the company is active, the latest income statement and balance sheet
- List of countries of tax residence
Information on owners
- Name, date of birth or business ID, nationality, country of domicile or registration, interest in the company
Information on beneficial owners
- Name, date of birth, nationality, country of domicile, status as a politically exposed person
Personal ID document
- Be sure to bring your passport or ID card when visiting our bank branch.
What is the mandatory insurance policy for entrepreneurs all about?
An entrepreneur must buy a Self-employed persons’ pension insurance, or YEL insurance, when its earnings exceed the annual income limit. For example, the income limit in question was 8,063.57 euros in 2021. You must buy the YEL insurance within six months of starting your business. Read more about the YEL insurance and its terms and conditions.
You should also insure your business against risks threatening movable property and business continuity. Even if you suffer a loss, the company’s operations can continue.
The non-life insurance policies are issued by Pohjola Insurance Ltd. Life insurance policies are issued by OP Life Assurance Company Ltd. Earnings-related pension policies are issued by Ilmarinen.