Mobile paymentMake your everyday life easier and start using OP’s mobile payment services for free.
Pay easily and securely with your smart device
Mobile payment means paying with a smart device in different everyday situations. Mobile payment is fast, easy and secure.
Examples of mobile payment include:
- Transferring money from one person to another by using a phone number
- Paying by smartphone or smartwatch at a store checkout
- Paying by smartphone in online stores and apps
Start using OP’s mobile payment services
Benefits of mobile payment
Quick and easy
- You only need a smartphone or smartwatch to pay for your purchases – you don’t need to dig up bank identifiers or payment card details.
- When transferring money by using a phone number, money moves at best from one account to another in real time.
- You can use the phone’s contactless payment at a store checkout to also pay for purchases of over 50 euros.
- Payment doesn’t require a physical card; you can pay even if you left your wallet at home or your card isn't nearby.
- You can transfer money from one person to another within the daily and yearly payment limits. These include a card’s, an account’s or a mobile app’s spending/withdrawal limits.
- When paying online, you don’t need to give your payment card details or personal ID code to the online store.
- At a store checkout, you don’t need to touch the card reader or handle cash as you can pay for your purchases hygienically with a mobile payment app. And since you don’t need your card’s PIN code either, no one can steal a look at it.
- You will confirm transactions using face recognition or your fingerprint or PIN code, when needed.
What if I lose my smartphone?
Contact OP Deactivation service at +358 100 0555.