High-yield Plus Account is an intriguing alternative to a term deposit.
- Guaranteed interest is always paid into the account plus a supplementary interest provided that the equity basket tied to the lot performs favourably. Your capital in the account is protected but you will have an opportunity for a higher return.
- The guaranteed interest paid into the account ensures that your deposit can only increase even if no supplementary interest is earned.
- The account is a safe product in unstable market conditions too.
- The account is available on the market periodically. The amount of deposit interest and supplementary interest varies by lot.
- The deposit is a single deposit made for a fixed term according to the lot concerned.
Funds in the High-yield Plus Account generate OP bonuses. Learn more under the section ‘Owner-customer benefits and OP bonuses through banking services’!