Safe driving comes with experience
Young drivers shine!
Traffic safety is the responsibility of each and every one of us. Should I drive faster? Will I bother putting on the seatbelt? Do I take my chances? The joy of driving and being responsible in traffic are not mutually exclusive, but complement each other. Solid driving skills and a responsible attitude in traffic are what make us great drivers! When it comes to driving skills, a slippery driving course with the right car is an important step in perfecting your driving skills, as safe driving comes with experience.
Complete a slippery driving course and redeem the offer
After completing a slippery driving course at one of our partner tracks, you are entitled to a discount of up to 20% on comprehensive motor vehicle insurance for a passenger car. See the bottom of this page for the list of tracks and the terms of the offer. The offer is valid for six (6) months after completing the course.
| 1st year: -20%; 2nd year: -15%; 3rd year: -10%; 4th year: -5%
How to redeem your benefit
Go to the form to request an offer for motor vehicle insurance.
Fill in the required information about yourself and the vehicle to be insured.
In the field for additional information, write the name of the test track and the date of completing the course.
Send the offer request. We will be in touch with you within one to two weekdays after receiving the offer request.
If you already have motor vehicle insurance at Pohjola Insurance
Log in to the online service and send us an online message to redeem the benefit. Enter your vehicle’s details, the name of the test track and the date of completing the course.
Huittinen: Sataedu Oy / Ajorata
Iisalmi: Ylä-Savon ammattiopisto
Jalasjärvi: Etelä-Pohjanmaan Ajoharjoittelurata Oy
Joensuu: Itä-Suomen Liikennekasvatus
Joutsa: Joutsan Seudun Ratakeskus Oy
Kajaani: Kajaanin Ajoharjoittelukeskus Oy
Kouvola: Kymenlaakson Ajoharjoittelurata Oy
Kuopio: Kuopion Ajoharjoittelurata Oy
Kurikka: PRT Testirata Oy
Lahti: Päijät-Hämeen Ajoharjoittelurata Oy
Laukaa: Jyvässeudun Liikenneturvallisuuskeskus Oy
Nokia: Nokian Ajoharjoitteluratasäätiö
Nurmes: Itä-Suomen Liikennekasvatus
Paimio: Varsinais-Suomen ajoharjoittelurata Oy
Pori: Porin-Rauman Ajoharjoittelurata
Porvoo: Itä-uudenmaan ajoharjoitteluratasäätiö
Riihimäki: Riihimäen Ajoharjoittelukeskus Oy
Vaasa: Vaasan seudun Ajoharjoitteluratasäätiö
Vantaa: Vantaan ajoharjoittelurata
Veteli: Kemoran Ratamestarit Oy
Vihti: Vihdin ajoharjoittelurata
See below for the principal terms offer.
- The policyholder must complete the driving course as part of the driving school instruction.
- The policyholder must have completed the driving course at one of the partner tracks.
- The policyholder shall notify Pohjola Insurance of the place and time of completing the driving course, after which Pohjola Insurance will confirm the information with the test track.
- The policyholder must grant permission for Pohjola Insurance to confirm the information on the driving course with the test track.
- The driving course must be completed with a passenger car.
- The offer is valid for an existing insurance policy or a new policy.
- This driving course offer cannot be used simultaneously with another existing membership benefit offered by Pohjola Insurance, such as benefits received as part of membership in a union.
- The benefit is in the form of a discount to comprehensive motor vehicle insurance premium: 1st year -20%, 2nd year -15%, 3rd year -10% and 4th year -5%.
- The benefit is valid as of 1 September 2019.
- The benefit is valid for a single vehicle and cannot be transferred to another vehicle.
- The benefit must be redeemed within six months of completing the track driving course.
- The offer is not valid if the driving course was completed at a track other than one of the partner tracks listed above.
Before you can be issued an insurance contract at a reduced price, Pohjola Insurance will contact your driving school to confirm that you have completed the slippery driving course you referred to in your request for quote. For the purpose of granting the discount, the driving school will disclose information on the course’s completion and its date with Pohjola Insurance. For more information on how we process personal data, see the Privacy Notice for the Pohjola Insurance Ltd customer data file. You can also contact us by phone, online message or chat, or visit your nearest OP branch office.
The insurance is issued by Pohjola Insurance Ltd.