Motorist - keep your skills up to date
Take a practice course and improve your skills on the road! Pohjola Insurance together with the Finnish Driving Schools Association and partner training tracks offer all motorists a comprehensive training package to develop your skills and avoid accidents.
Compact and extensive training package
The course is a balanced, comprehensive and compact three-hour package of a wide range of active exercises. The course combines skills involved in controlling a motorcycle at both walking speeds and at urban and highway speeds. During the course, you will also learn the secrets of pack riding!
The course is suitable for all motorists from beginners to seasoned veterans.
Complete a riding practice course and redeem the offer
After you have completed a riding practice course for motorists at any of our partner training tracks or at a driving school listed by the Finnish Association of Driving Schools, you are entitled to a 20% discount on motorcycle comprehensive motor vehicle insurance. For more information on the riding practice course and its contents, contact any of the driving schools listed on the Finnish Association of Driving Schools website or a training track listed at the bottom of his page. The offer is valid for six (6) months from completing the practice course. For detailed terms of the offer, see the bottom of this page.
| 1st Year: -20%; 2nd year: -15%; 3rd year: -10%; 4th year: -5%
How to redeem your benefit
Go to the form to request a quote for motorcycle insurance.
Fill in the required information about yourself and the vehicle to be insured.
In the field for additional information, write the name of the driving school or training track and the date of completing the course.
Send the request for quote. We will be in touch with you within one to two weekdays after receiving the your request.
Kemoran Ratamestarit Oy
Kemorantie 161, 69700 Veteli
0400 266 746
UAR Finland Oy
Myllykyläntie 1, 01760 Vantaa
09 894 613 00
Päijät-Hämeen Ajoharjoittelurata Oy
Karistonkatu 99, 15160 Lahti
050 538 0699
Riihimäen Ajoharjoittelukeskus Oy
Hirvijärventie 37, 11710 Riihimäki
050 431 7636
Kymenlaakson Ajoharjoittelurata Oy
Matarojantie 171, 46860 Keltakangas
05 365 7240
Varsinais-Suomen Ajoharjoittelurata Oy
Ajurintie 3, 21530 Paimio
0400 521 808
PRT Testirata Oy
Kauhajoentie 688, 66300 Jurva
040 568 1066
Etelä-Pohjanmaan Ajoharjoittelurata Oy
Kessutie 4, 61600 Jalasjärvi
06 457 4433
Testiradantie 57, 37130 Nokia
03 342 3539
Jyvässeudun Liikenneturvallisuuskeskus Oy
Ajoneuvontie 39, 41400 Lievestuore
0400 862 441
See below for the main terms of offer.
- The policyholder must have completed the riding course at a driving school listed by the Finnish Association of Driving Schools or a partner training track.
- The policyholder notifies Pohjola Insurance of the place and time of completing the practice course, after which Pohjola Insurance will confirm the information with the driving school or training track.
- The policyholder must grant permission for Pohjola Insurance to confirm the information on the driving course with the driving school or training track.
- The riding practice course must be completed with a motorcycle.
- The offer is valid for an existing or new insurance policy for a motorcycle.
- This offer cannot be used simultaneously with another existing membership benefit offered by Pohjola Insurance, such as benefits received as part of membership in a union.
- The offer is in the form of a discount to comprehensive motor vehicle insurance premium: 1st year -20%, 2nd year -15%, 3rd year -10% and 4th year -5%.
- The offer is valid as of 31 January 2020.
- The offer is valid for a single vehicle and cannot be transferred to another vehicle.
- The offer must be redeemed within six (6) months of completing the practice course.
- The offer is not valid if the riding practice course was completed at a training track other than a partner track listed above or a driving school listed by the Finnish Association of Driving Schools.
In order to issue the insurance contract at a reduced price, Pohjola Insurance must confirm that you have completed the practice course with the driving school or training track indicated in your offer request. In order for the discount to be granted, the driving school or training track must disclose information on the completion of the practice course and the date and time of completion to Pohjola Insurance. For more information on how we process personal data, see the Privacy Notice for the Pohjola Insurance Ltd, A-Insurance Ltd and Eurooppalainen Insurance Company Ltd customer data file. You can also contact us by phone, online message or chat, or visit your nearest OP branch office.
The insurance is issued by Pohjola Insurance Ltd.