An ASP account offers a convenient and rewarding way to save for the first home of your own. When you save up some of the money needed to buy a home, we will lend you the rest.
ASP in a nutshell:
- Begin ASP saving by opening an ASP account at your bank. At this point, you do not need to have a regular income.
- You can begin ASP saving when you are aged between 15 and 39.
- The saving plan for the account is flexible, meaning that it can be adjusted depending on your life situation and income.
- When you have saved 10% of your future home's sale price, the bank will loan you the remainder in the form of an ASP loan.
- If your ASP account is at another bank, you can also transfer the account to OP.
You earn OP bonuses for savings in your ASP account. Learn more under the section ‘Owner-customer benefits and OP bonuses through banking services’!