Travelling to a high-risk area

Are you travelling on business to a high-risk area, or are you concerned about the safety of the area you are planning a trip to? If this is the case, add extra coverage to your Traveller's Insurance.

If you travel to a country or area which the Ministry for Foreign Affairs recommends that you should not travel to or which you should leave, we recommend that you take extra coverage to your Traveller’s Insurance. You can take such extra coverage for a fixed term by contacting an OP branch or customer service 010 253 1333.

Please check the Ministry for Foreign Affairs website for up-to-date travel recommendations.