If your card has been lost or stolen, do the following:
- Call OP Deactivation Service as soon as possible, tel. 0100 0555 (24/7). When you call the deactivation service, you don't need your card's number; your personal ID is all you need.
- If you phone that includes Pivo, Apple Pay or Google Pay is lost or stolen, report the lost/stolen card by calling the deactivation service.
- If your card has been stolen, also report it to the police.
Your liability ceases at the time when you report your card lost or stolen, and you will not lose your money if anyone tries to use your card.
New card to replace the lost or stolen one
Your card stops working immediately once you report your card lost or stolen. If you find your card that you have reported lost or stolen, don't use it but wait for a new card.
You will be automatically ordered a new card and PIN when you call the Deactivation Service and report your card lost. You will receive the new card within a week or so.
Card lost abroad
You can report your card lost abroad too, but remember to dial the number of the deactivation service in form +358 100 0555. We recommend saving the number to your phone before you travel abroad so that you can deactivate your card as soon as possible.
If your account or credit card bill has transactions unknown to you, please file a complaint
File a complaint (a correction request) promptly if:
- you find that your bank statement or credit card bill has card transactions unknown to you
- the seller has gone bankrupt.