Apple Pay is here!
Enable Apple Pay on OP-mobile.
Apple Pay – a safer way to pay
- Confirm payments with your face or fingerprintOnly you can pay with your Apple device.
- Pay even bigger purchases without entering your PINUse the Apple Pay contactless payment even for purchases of over 50 euros.
- Like your card, but more convenientNo need to show your card, just pay with your Apple device.
Enable Apple Pay easily on OP-mobile
The easiest way to enable Apple Pay is to use OP-mobile, but you can also do it on Apple Wallet. Just add your card to Apple Wallet and start using Apple Pay right away.
Add your card to Apple Wallet using OP-mobile
- Open OP-mobile and enter your Mobile key PIN to log in.
- Go to Money and select the card you want to add.
- Tap Add to Apple Wallet.
Alternatively, enable Apple Pay on Apple Wallet
- Open Apple Wallet.
- Tap + at the top right corner to add your card to the app.
- Scan your card and follow the instructions.
So that the card can be succesfully added, please check that you have the latest version of OP-mobile.
Add all your cards to Apple Wallet
You can add many payment cards to Apple Wallet. If you have a combination card, it’s a good idea to add both the credit and debit features. Whenever you pay, you will then be able to choose whether you want to use debit or credit.
When you pay with Apple Pay, you get the same benefits* as when you pay with your card in other ways. For example, as an owner-customer you get Product Protection Insurance for the purchases you pay with your combination card. *Note that with Apple Pay you can’t earn or use Plussa points, Plussa money or Plussa benefits related to purchases in the K Group.
Pay safely with Apple Pay in stores and online
You can use Apple Pay wherever you see one of these symbols. Apple Pay is accepted in many online stores too.
Pay with Face ID
- Double-click the right-hand side button of your iPhone.
- To activate your payment card with your Face ID, glance at your iPhone or enter your passcode.
- Hold the top of your iPhone near the contactless reader until you see a checkmark and Done on the display.
Pay with Touch ID
- Activate Apple Wallet with Touch ID.
- Holding your finger on Touch ID, take the top of your iPhone near the contactless reader. The payment is completed when you see a checkmark and Done on the display.
Pay in stores with Apple Watch
- Take your watch near the contactless reader and double-click the side button of your watch.
- The payment is completed when you feel the watch’s tap on your wrist.
Apple Pay works with these OP payment cards
Apple Pay now works with OP-Visa Business Card
OP-Visa Business Card can now be added to Apple Wallet. When adding the card, you need to use your personal customer’s user ID. To add the card, go to OP-mobile. Alternatively, go to Apple Wallet and then confirm adding on OP-mobile.
Note that Apple Pay can’t be enabled on OP Business mobile or with your corporate customer’s user ID. If your card has been granted only for making deposits and not for making payments, you can’t use Apple Pay with it. For the moment, enabling Apple Pay isn’t possible with some of the OP-Visa Business Cards ordered after 28 April 2021.
Your details are secure
Your card details won’t be saved to the app or your device. Apple won’t have access to your payment card details and they won’t be given to merchants when you pay.
You will confirm each payment transaction with your device’s Face ID or Touch ID. It means that only you can pay with your card on Apple Pay. Because you won’t need your card’s PIN when you pay, no one will be able to steal a look at it. You can always be assured that you have your card with you on your device.
If you lose your phone, call immediately the Deactivation Service to deactivate your details. However, unauthorised persons won’t be able to see your card details or pay with your phone without identification which is only possible with your face or fingerprint.
If you lose your card, call immediately the Deactivation Service. If necessary, you can get a new card available on Apple Wallet right away so you don’t need to be without a card at all.
Apple Pay lets you pay for purchases easily and safely with your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch or Mac. With these devices, you will be able to make payments in stores, online and in apps with a touch or a glance, without your physical card.
To be able to pay with Apple Pay, you just need to add your payment card to Apple Wallet. In your Apple device, you’ll always have your cards with you. Use Apple Pay wherever you see the contactless symbol or the Apple Pay logo.