Pivo is a versatile mobile payment app with which you can easily pay your friend, online and in store. Paying works without account numbers, bank user identifiers, card numbers or any other hassle. You only need to save your details once in Pivo.
In addition, there are hundreds of benefits, discounts and convenient partner services in Pivo.
Pay your friend, online and in stores
- Send and request money using just a phone number – no need to remember account numbers. Customers of any bank can use Pivo to send and receive money.
- Pay for purchases in thousands of online stores easily, quickly and securely. Add the things you want in your basket and select Pivo as the payment method. Confirm your payment using Pivo on your phone, without typing in key codes or credit card details.
- Link your existing card to Pivo and pay for purchases in-store. Pivo’s contactless payment does not have a low limit for single purchases, so you can make bigger purchases, too. Pivo’s contactless payment is available for Android phones.
Use benefits, get discounts and convenient services
- As an OP cooperative bank owner-customer, you get access to Pivo CityShoppari 2021 benefits free of charge for the entire year (normal price €9.90).
- Use our partner services to ease your everyday life: buy local transport bus tickets in several cities or book a table on TableOnline.
- Donate to charity with Pivo. The donation will be transferred in full to the account of your selected organisation.
- Activate your student card on Pivo! Use the Pivo student card to receive Kela meal subsidies, student train and bus tickets at VR and Matkahuolto, and all other student benefits. Check here (in Finnish) to see whether the Pivo student card is available for your student union’s members.
Download Pivo for free
Pivo is a free app and you can download it on your device from your app store.
This is how you start using Pivo:
- Download Pivo on your smartphone from the app store. Pivo is available for iPhones and Android phones.
- Activate Pivo with your phone number and select an access code. You can also activate fingerprint authentication or face recognition for logging in.
- Authenticate yourself in Pivo using your online bank user identifiers.