Equity analysesTo support your stock picking, make use of extensive equity analyses of Finnish and foreign listed companies.
With no extra charge, you get equity analyses covering over 70 Finnish companies and 100 foreign companies.
Pick stocks successfully and make use of investment recommendations issued by experts.
Order the morning report through OP-mobile and be among the first ones to hear the hottest stock exchange news.
Finnish equity analyses
OP Research offers a valuable view of over 70 companies listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki. A team of ten expert analysts produces comprehensive, domestic and award-winning analyses.
- Analyses, recommendations and key figures and ratios covering over 70 Finnish companies
- Over 700 analyses a year
- Pick out the hottest stock exchange news from the morning report
- Monthly strategy comments on markets
- Extensive Pörssitutka investment research published twice a year
- Stock listings in support of investment decisions, such as OP top picks and ETF ideas
- Analyses covering the macro economy, different industries and the performance of individual companies.
Morning report 15 December 2021
Company comment Harvia 18 November 2021
Comment on financial performance Fortum 15 November 2021
Results preview Puuilo 3 December 2021
Commission-based research (in Finnish):
International equity analyses
To help you in company selections, you get equity analyses in Finnish covering one hundred international companies. High-quality analyses are produced by our partner Kepler Cheuvreux.
- Analysis, recommendations and key figure and ratios of 100 international companies
- Equity analyses of a foreign listed company, such as Tesla, Apple, Microsoft, JPMorgan, McDonald’s, BMW, Adidas, Volvo and L’Oréal
- Slightly over half of the companies come from the USA and the rest from Europe or elsewhere in the world
- Diversify your portfolio and utilise investment potential around the world.
As our owner-customer, saving and investing is especially worthwhile thanks to the excellent benefits you receive.
Your benefits when investing in funds or through insurance:
- Buy and sell almost all OP mutual funds with no fees.*
- You earn 0.25% OP bonuses a year from mutual fund and insurance assets.** In 2023, you also earn 30% more OP bonuses.
- Begin saving through insurance free of charge.
- Switch between investments, invest additional funds and change your payment and investment plan for OP Unit-linked Insurance and OP Savings Agreement free of charge in our digital services.
Your benefits in equity and ETF investing:
- Open an equity savings account or book-entry account free of charge.
- You get a discount on equity trading and a 1% fee ceiling when trading in Finnish listed companies through a book-entry account The discounts apply in digital services.
- Get access to free stock picks and analysis.
- Get a discount on the service packages for savers and investors:
Equity savings account:
Saver: €0/month (normally €2.99/month)
Investor: €9.99/month (normally €14.99/month)
Saver: €0/month (normally €2.99/month)
Investor: €2.40/month (normally €5.39/month)
- Only owner-customers can invest in Profit Shares.
Remember to make use of all benefits:
*Standard fees are charged for the following special common funds: OP-Public Services Real Estate, OP-Forest Owner, OP-Rental Yield, OP-Alternative Portfolio and OP-Private Equity.
**OP bonuses are automatically used to pay the bank’s service charges and insurance premiums. No OP bonuses are accrued from the R2 Crystal special common fund or institutional classes of funds. The following investment products linked to insurance assets do not accrue OP bonuses: JPM Russia A, JPM Emerging Europe Equity Fund, and BlackRock GF Emerging Europe Fund A. OP bonuses are accrued from unit-linked insurance policies, excluding Individual Unit-linked Insurance and Individual Capital Redemption Contracts.
Stock investment services are provided by OP cooperative bank. Please note that investment always involves risks. The value of investments can rise and fall, and an investor can lose part or all of the money they invest.