We are at your service in all your company's needs for payment services. You can speed up the process by finding out beforehand the company's business ID or user ID for Web Services, any error messages from the bank connection software or the reference or exact amount in the case of international payments.
The phone menu helps you select the desired service
- SEPA credit transfer data and international payment data
- Other electronic payment services
- E-invoice service
- POS terminal services
- Transfer keys and certificates
- Installation and use of Kultalinkki
- Advisory service for use of cash management service (payment data, dial 3)
- Advisory service for Online Payment Button and TUPAS authentication service (payment data, dial 3)
- E-salary service (payment data, dial 3)
- Queries made based on filing numbers
- Deletion of data
Corporate eServices help desk
- User identifiers for Corporate eServices
- Log-in to and use of Corporate eServices
- Problems with logging into eInsurance Services for companies
- It is not yet possible to place orders in a company's name over the phone. The telephone service transfers your contact request to your local member cooperative bank.
- Help desk for corporate eInsurance Services tel. 010 253 6198 or e-mail verkkotuki(a)pohjola.fi. In the automated telephone service it is not possible to handle matters relating to Corporate eServices, and you cannot call the automated service with Corporate eServices user IDs.