OP-Visa Business CardPay your company's purchases easily from a corporate account linked directly to the card. This card serves as a payment, settlement or ATM card. It can be used in Finland and abroad.
Easy monitoring of costs
Monitor all purchases, cash withdrawals and deposits conveniently from the bank statement. You can set its delivery dates yourself. If your company has an eServices Agreement, you can also view card transactions by logging into op.fi.
Many cards – customised access rights
You can link several cards to the same account. Each card’s access rights, allowed methods of use and transaction limits can be customised for your employees. For example, a certain card can be authorised to be used only at a deposit ATM for making settlements.
Fast and flexible cash handling
With this card, you can make daily receipts settlement at a deposit ATM any time of the day. Deposits made at an ATM will be instantly credited to your account
The card costs 2.75 euros per month.
Payments and cash withdrawals
- Debit feature: Purchases and cash withdrawals are directly debited from the account linked to the card.
- Pay in Finland and abroad.
- Withdraw cash from Otto ATMs in Finland and Visa ATMs abroad.
- Add your card to Pivo, Apple Pay or Google Pay to pay easily with a smart device wherever you are.
- Pay securely with the card also online by using the Visa Secure service.
- Transaction limits can be customised for each card.
How to acquire OP-Visa Business Card
- Call corporate customer service. Customer service contact information for Corporate Customers
- Choose option "Accounts and payments" (option 1).
- It is advisable to set spending and withdrawal limits for your OP-Visa Business Card in case of loss of the card or fraud.
- You can set such daily limits for withdrawals, card purchases requiring pre-authorisation hold and online payments and other distance purchases.
- You can set and change the limits in OP customer service or at an OP member cooperative bank.
- New limits take effect immediately.
- We recommend that you change these limits whenever you need.
Visa Secure is a service that enhances online payment security. Both the seller and the buyer are reliably identified on the service. To see whether an online store uses this service, look for the Visa Secure logo.
When paying for your purchase online through Visa Secure, you will be directed to the op.fi service where you can confirm your purchase via secure internet connection with Mobile key on OP Business mobile or OP-mobile. You can also use OP’s user ID and a key code list, in which case you will receive a further confirmation SMS on your mobile phone. Identification requires that the cardholder’s valid mobile phone number has been given to OP.
If you don’t have OP’s user ID, you can confirm your purchase with Mobile key on OP-mobile. You can enable Mobile key on OP-mobile with your own bank’s user ID. This service will not incur any extra charges.
Add your card to Apple Pay, Google Pay or Pivo. These payment apps enable you to pay in apps and online with just your smartphone. You don’t need your card or card details at the time of payment.
Paying with Apple Pay and Google Pay at a store is contactless, you just take your smartphone near the reader. You can also pay for purchases of over 50 euros.
By opening a corporate account with credit facility your company will gain working capital, which it can use according to need up to the agreed maximum amount, i.e credit limit.
Choose the best alternative for your company's banking and insurance business and monitoring. The choice of the most suitable channel depends on the systems your company uses, the nature of its operations as well as its invoicing volumes and the like.
Has the card used by your company got lost? Contact our deactivation service as soon as possible.
The card is granted by OP Retail Customers Plc.