Our offering at op.fi
On the op.fi website, you can
- learn about the services and products we offer
- read our current news
- get instructions and support on using our services
- log in in English if you’re a corporate customer and manage your banking and insurance transactions.
To log in and do your banking and insurance transactions, you
- need either Corporate eServices user ID if you’re a corporate customer (contents after login will be in English) or OP eServices user IDs if you’re a private customer (contents after login will be either in Finnish or Swedish)
- need a smart device, an internet connection and a mobile phone with the capability to receive SMSes
If you don’t have a user ID yet, you can get one by booking an appointment at a bank branch.
During the login procedure, you identify yourself either with Mobile key or a key code list. Mobile key is the primary identification method on our services, and we recommend that you start using it. It is the default option for logging in and confirming transactions on our services. If you prefer using the key code list, select it as your identification method.
Want to learn more about supported browsers and other requirements for using the op.fi service?