If you suspect that your personal online user identifiers have fallen into the hands of an unauthorised party, deactivate them immediately by calling OP customer service.
- Customer service for private customers 0100 0500
- Customer service for corporate customers 0100 05151
Outside the customer service hours, deactivate your user identifiers by calling OP Deactivation Service 0100 0555 (24/7). Also report to the customer service when it is open again.
Report a suspicious email or web page
If you receive a suspicious email that looks like it has been sent in the name of OP or you see an unusual notification or a suspicious view on op.fi, send the report to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also report the event to OP customer service or to your bank.
Email us following details:
- suspicious email message as an attachment
- screenshot of an unusual notification or web page and source code
- your name, contact information and your bank's name.
We will not reply directly to messages sent to this email but you will receive an automatic reply.