How to confirm online purchases depending on your type of card
After you have entered your card details, you will be automatically transferred to OP’s service. You will authenticate yourself to the service with the identification method linked to your card, which is one of the following:
- Mobile key
- OP's credentials, further confirmation SMS and key code list.
You don’t have to know the identification method beforehand. The service will automatically offer the methods available for your card.
How can I start using Mobile key?
You can start using Mobile key by downloading the OP-mobile app. If you have OP’s user ID, you can confirm online purchases made with most cards by using Mobile key. If you don’t have OP’s user ID but have the K-Plussa Maksuaika card or OP-Visa Business Card, you can still confirm your online purchases with Mobile key.
What you need in webshops at the time of payment
When paying online purchases with OP-Visa or OP Mastercard, you need:
- your mobile device on which, depending on your card, you will either use the Mobile key or receive an SMS containing a serial number for the key code list.
- the card number that is visible on the front of your card*
- the three-digit security code that you can find at the back of the card, on the right hand side of the signature panel*
- the card’s expiry date that is visible on the front of your card, in the format mm/yy
*On a combination card, the debit card number is on the back of the card, and the security code is right next to the debit card number.