OP-mobileYour bank wherever you are
Insurance made easy with OP-mobile
Customers of other banks can now use OP-mobile to handle insurance claims and other matters with Pohjola Insurance. OP-mobile can now be accessed by all our insurance customers regardless of their bank. Previously, the app was available exclusively for customers of OP eServices.
How to activate insurance services on OP-mobile with your own bank’s user IDs:
1. Download the OP-mobile app from the Google Play store or iOS App Store.
2. Once downloaded, select “Continue without OP's user IDs”.
3. On the page “What would you like to do?” select “Pohjola Insurance”.
4. Login with your own bank’s user IDs and follow the instructions in the app on how to activate Mobile key.
If you see the message “No OP Digital Services Agreement”, go to op.fi and login with your own bank’s user IDs by selecting “Other means of authentication”. Once logged in, you can accept OP’s Digital Services Agreement. After this, you can close the op.fi service and proceed in OP-mobile by selecting “Continue without OP's user IDs”.
How OP-mobile works for insurance customers:
• Take care of your insurance business securely on your smartphone or tablet computer anywhere, anytime.
• View your insurance policies and file loss reports handily on mobile.
• Your travel insurance card and other certificates of insurance travel with you at all times.
Banking and insurance services always with you on the mobile bank
On the OP-mobile app, you handle your banking and insurance matters, like payments and loan repayments, cards, loss reports and much more, regardless of time and place.
With My financial balance, you keep tabs on your finances
OP-mobile includes the free of charge My financial balance service that helps you get a clear picture of your incomes and expenses.
Redeem benefits easily on OP-mobile
As an owner-customer, you get changing benefits from front row seats to accommodation and many other benefits offered by our partners. You can redeem them easily on OP-mobile.
Quick and easy transactions with Mobile key
With Mobile key, you can log in and securely confirm transactions on OP-mobile, op.fi and services offered by other service providers and confirm payments for your online purchases.
Useful tips to make your daily life easier:
- Manage your savings and investments quickly and easily
- Pay bills conveniently using virtual barcodes
- Apply for or make changes to your loans – according to your need
- Manage your card, deactivate it or apply for a new card
- Gör en skadeanmälan behändigt
- Contact our customer service or book an appointment.
How do I start using OP-mobile?
Wherever you are, it’s easy to start using OP-mobile. You only need OP cooperative bank’s eServices user ID, a smartphone or tablet and an internet connection.
- On your smartphone or tablet, go to your app store (App Store or Google Play Store).
- Type OP-mobile into the app store’s search field and tap Search.
- Tap Install and verify the installation, if needed.
- Search for the downloaded app from your device and open the app by tapping its icon.
- Select Continue without OP’s user IDs.
- On the page What would you like to do select Pohjola Insurance.
- Login with your own bank’s user IDs and follow the instructions in the app on how to activate Mobile key.
If you see the message No OP Digital Services Agreement, do as follows:
- Go to op.fi and login with your own bank’s user IDs by selecting Other means of authentication.
- Accept OP’s Digital Services Agreement.
- Close the op.fi service and proceed in OP-mobile by selecting Continue without OP's user IDs.
Latest features of OP-mobile:
- Start monthly mutual fund investing on OP-mobile
- Handle insurance on OP-mobile also by using another bank’s user ID
- Buy nearly all insurance policies on OP-mobile
- View your payment accounts with another bank easily and securely with OP Multi-Bank Service on OP-mobile.