OP-mobileThe easy way to handle your banking and insurance matters
Banking and insurance services always with you
Do your most important banking and insurance transactions securely, anytime and anywhere, on our convenient OP-mobile app. Use it with your smartphone or tablet.
Understand your finances better with My financial balance on OP-mobile
Monitor your spending on My financial balance and you’ll have a good grasp of your finances. If needed, you can start changing your spending habits.
Confirm transactions handily with Mobile key
With Mobile key, you can handily log into OP-mobile and confirm payments and transactions with a PIN code of your own choice. In addition to OP-mobile, it also works on OP Business mobile, the op.fi service and when identifying yourself to access other services, such as MyTax and Kela, and paying for online purchases. Once you’ve downloaded OP-mobile, you can carry out transactions with Mobile key on our and other services that require identification.
Owner-customer benefits always with you
As an OP cooperative bank owner-customer, you’ll find and redeem great benefits easily on OP-mobile.
Easy handling of daily banking and insurance matters regardless of time and place
- You can view your loans, pay and confirm bills, track your account balances and transfer money easily from one account to another. With Siirto payment, you can transfer money in real time, only by using a phone number.
- You can track card transactions, edit the spending/withdrawal limits of your card in real time and, if you wish, increase the credit limit of your card.
- With My financial balance, you can monitor your spending and have a good grasp of your finances.
- Your most important insurance details are always in your pocket and, in case of loss or damage, you can file a claim on your mobile device on the Pohjola Claim Help service.
- You can trade in stocks, track your investments and read market news and equity research free of charge.
- As an owner-customer, you can also easily find out how much OP bonus you’ve earned and redeem owner-customer benefits conveniently.
Easy to adopt, use and update
To use OP-mobile, you need OP cooperative bank’s eServices user ID, a smartphone or tablet and an internet connection. On OP-mobile, you can also handle your insurance matters with another bank’s user identifiers if you’re using an Android device. Handling of insurance matters using another bank’s user identifiers will become available on iOS devices later in the autumn.
If you don’t have an eServices user ID yet, you can get one by booking an appointment at a bank branch. You can also become our customer without visiting a bank branch if you are a Finnish citizen of at least 18 years of age, have a permanent address in Finland and a good credit history.
It’s easy to update OP-mobile. When using OP-mobile, you’ll be automatically notified of new app versions. You’ll get the new apps by accepting updates.
Note that when you adopt OP-mobile to handle your insurance matters with another bank’s user identifiers, you need to select Continue without OP’s user IDs.
How to start using OP-mobile:
- Download OP-mobile free of charge to your smartphone or tablet from the app store (App Store or Google Play Store).
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, log in with your OP user ID and enter a key code.
- Follow the app’s instructions for enabling Mobile key.
- Enable fingerprint or face login if your device supports this function. With this function, you’ll be able to log into the OP-mobile app.
- Now you can use OP-mobile and Mobile key. When you use services that require identification, select Mobile key as your identification method. Then confirm your identification in the mobile app.