OP-mobileThe easy way to handle your banking and insurance matters
Insurance made easy with OP-mobile
Customers of other banks can now use OP-mobile to handle insurance claims and other matters with Pohjola Insurance. OP-mobile can now be accessed by all our insurance customers regardless of their bank. Previously, the app was available exclusively for customers of OP eServices.
How to activate insurance services on OP-mobile with your own bank’s user IDs:
1. Download the OP-mobile app from the Google Play store or iOS App Store.
2. Once downloaded, select “Continue without OP's user IDs”.
3. On the page “What would you like to do?” select “Pohjola Insurance”.
4. Login with your own bank’s user IDs and follow the instructions in the app on how to activate Mobile key.
If you see the message “No OP Digital Services Agreement”, go to op.fi and login with your own bank’s user IDs by selecting “Other means of authentication”. Once logged in, you can accept OP’s Digital Services Agreement. After this, you can close the op.fi service and proceed in OP-mobile by selecting “Continue without OP's user IDs”.
How OP-mobile works for insurance customers:
• Take care of your insurance business securely on your smartphone or tablet computer anywhere, anytime.
• View your insurance policies and file loss reports handily on mobile.
• Your travel insurance card and other certificates of insurance travel with you at all times.
Banking and insurance services always with you
Do your most important banking and insurance transactions securely, anytime and anywhere, on our convenient OP-mobile app. Use it with your smartphone or tablet.
Understand your finances better with My financial balance on OP-mobile
Monitor your spending on My financial balance and you’ll have a good grasp of your finances. If needed, you can start changing your spending habits.
Confirm transactions handily with Mobile key
With Mobile key, you can handily log into OP-mobile and confirm payments and transactions with a PIN code of your own choice. In addition to OP-mobile, it also works on OP Business mobile, the op.fi service and when identifying yourself to access other services, such as MyTax and Kela, and paying for online purchases. Once you’ve downloaded OP-mobile, you can carry out transactions with Mobile key on our and other services that require identification.
Owner-customer benefits always with you
As an OP cooperative bank owner-customer, you’ll find and redeem great benefits easily on OP-mobile.
Easy handling of daily banking and insurance matters regardless of time and place
- You can view your loans, pay and confirm bills, track your account balances and transfer money easily from one account to another. With Siirto payment, you can transfer money in real time, only by using a phone number.
- You can track card transactions, edit the spending/withdrawal limits of your card in real time and, if you wish, increase the credit limit of your card.
- With My financial balance, you can monitor your spending and have a good grasp of your finances.
- Filing an insurance claim is easiest on OP-mobile. Your important insurance documents, such as travel insurance card and certificates of insurance, are with you at all times.
- You can trade in stocks, track your investments and read market news and equity research free of charge.
- As an owner-customer, you can also easily find out how much OP bonus you’ve earned and redeem owner-customer benefits conveniently.
Easy to adopt, use and update
To use OP-mobile, you need OP cooperative bank’s eServices user ID, a smartphone or tablet and an internet connection. You can use OP-mobile to handle your insurance even if you are not an OP banking customer.
If you don’t have an eServices user ID yet, you can get one by booking an appointment at a bank branch. You can also become our customer without visiting a bank branch if you are a Finnish citizen of at least 18 years of age, have a permanent address in Finland and a good credit history.
It’s easy to update OP-mobile. When using OP-mobile, you’ll be automatically notified of new app versions. You’ll get the new apps by accepting updates.
Note that when you adopt OP-mobile to handle your insurance matters with another bank’s user identifiers, you need to select Continue without OP’s user IDs.
How to start using OP-mobile:
- Download OP-mobile free of charge to your smartphone or tablet from the app store (App Store or Google Play Store).
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, log in with your OP user ID and enter a key code.
- Follow the app’s instructions for enabling Mobile key.
- Enable fingerprint or face login if your device supports this function. With this function, you’ll be able to log into the OP-mobile app.
- Now you can use OP-mobile and Mobile key. When you use services that require identification, select Mobile key as your identification method. Then confirm your identification in the mobile app.