OP-Finland IndexInvest in Finnish equities through OP-Finland Index, easily and at low cost
Invest in Finnish equities easily
With a single easy investment, you can invest in around 50 largest public Finnish companies and diversify your investments effectively across familiar Finnish firms.
Cost-effective index fund for long-term investment
Thanks to its low fees, OP-Finland Index is a splendid option for investing in the Finnish equity market.
OP bonuses through fund units
As an owner-customer, you earn OP bonuses through your fund units.
Finnish option for investors appreciating low costs
Assets in OP-Finland Index are invested in Finnish equities according to the Nasdaq OMX Helsinki Benchmark Cap. The fund is ideal for investors who seek high returns, are ready to tolerate risk and appreciate passive portfolio management and low costs. The role of the fund's portfolio manager is chiefly to manage the fund cost-effectively according to the index. This is how the fund's management, subscription and redemption fees will remain low.
Investing in index funds requires some investment knowledge, because you should be able to assess your own risk tolerance. When determining the amount to invest in a fund, think of whether you would also be ready to tolerate an equivalent amount of price volatility in the equity market.
Solid foundation for investment portfolio
|Subscription fee||Annual management fee||Redemption fee|
|0,10 %||0,39 %||0,10 %|
The fund units generate OP bonuses for private customers who are also our owner-customers.
OP-Finland Index Fund is a passive index fund that invests its assets according to the index Nasdaq OMX Helsinki Benchmark Cap. This means that the Fund’s investments are split between the companies of the benchmark index in the same proportion as in the index.
Since the Fund aims to generate the same returns as the benchmark index, it only keeps a small portion in cash for the purposes of redemptions. In order to lower its trading needs arising from redemptions and subscriptions, the Fund may to a
limited extent use derivative instruments in portfolio management.
Due to the structure of the Fund, its investments can be highly concentrated on certain sectors, such as industry, finance and technology.
The Fund’s trading costs are relatively low as changes to the portfolio are basically only made in conjunction with index adjustments.
- Fund manager
- OP Asset Management Ltd
- Benchmark index
- Nasdaq OMX Helsinki Benchmark Cap -index
- Start date
- fund serie
- Accumulation unit
- Fund size
- 199 Meur
- Serie value (15.04.)
- 129,49 EUR
- Monthly review
Accumulated profit (15.04)
|1mth||3mth||6mth||1 y||3 y p.a.||5 y p.a.|
|OP-Finland Index A||+3,65 %||+8,82 %||+16,78 %||+53,93 %||-||-|
|Benchmark||+3,64 %||+8,93 %||+16,94 %||+54,40 %||-||-|
|OP-Finland Index A||-||-||−13,79 %||+20,17 %||+12,04 %||+11,56 %|
|Benchmark||-||-||−13,83 %||+20,64 %||+12,33 %||+11,67 %|
|Volatility 12 m||vola 12m||Sharpe 12 m||Duration|
|OP-Finland Index A||18,00 %||3,03||-|
Owner-customer benefits as of 1 January 2021
- Book-entry account and custody €0: Custody of Finnish and foreign shares and ETFs without monthly charges.
- Buy and sell fund units €0: Buy, sell and switch nearly all of our funds without costs and earn OP bonuses by investing in mutual funds.*
- Discount on share trading: Brokerage fee 0.17% (at least €7), maximum trading fee for Finnish shares and ETF products 1% until August 2021.
- New benefit: Equity analyses €0: Free equity and market analysis.
- Benefits of saving through insurance: Take out an insurance policy, switch between investment instruments and transfer funds free of charge. Earn OP bonuses from unit-linked insurance assets.
*No OP bonuses will accrue from the R2 Crystal Fund nor from institutional series of funds.
In addition to OP bonuses earned through saving and investment, owner-customer earn bonuses from
- funds in accounts
- purchases you have paid with the OP-Visa credit
- insurance premiums for home, family and motor vehicle policies.
From 1 November 2020, OP bonuses will accrue from:
- home loans, secured bank loans, student loans
- savings and investment accounts
- mutual fund units and unit-linked insurance
- non-life insurance bills
The change on 1 November 2020 means that no OP bonuses will accrue from:
- deposits in current accounts
- unsecured consumer loans (Flexible Consumer Credit, Special Consumer Credit, One-off Credit and Overdraft Facility)
- OP hire purchase
- Purchases paid using OP Visa as a credit card, the balance of credit with interest of OP-Visa and OP-Mastercard cards
OP bonuses are used for the bank’s service charges and insurance premiums.
OP Fund Management Company Ltd manages OP mutual funds.