It pays to channel regular income to a current account, such as salary and wages or pension benefits.
- You will pay your bills, for purchases and loan repayments conveniently from your account.
- You can conveniently transfer funds from your current account for saving purposes for example to a Growth Return Account.
- You can attach a card and electronic services, such as an online bank statement and eBill, to your current account.
- You can track all your account transactions easily on OP eServices, OP-mobile or Pivo.
- Account agreements opened online are stored in an electronic archive where they remain available for reading and printing.
- A current account will be free of charge until 31 October 2020. As of 1 November 2020, the account will be free of charge for owner-customers. For other customers, a charge in line with our list of charges and fees will be applied. Please note that entitlement to a free-of-charge account requires that all account holders are owner-customers of the account-holding bank.
Funds in the current account will generate OP bonuses until 31 October 2020. Learn more under the section ‘Owner-customer benefits and OP bonuses through banking services’!